Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
The hell with what Dr. Brown is saying about that "Knowledge and Character" Shat. People Don't care about that shat between the lines. They care about that SCORE on THE SCOREBOARD. Brown put you in this tough position and you have to do what you have to do to start winning NOW.

There is nothing wrong with at least talking with Tyrann. Hell, Alabama State got Cromwell. Why can't we take a chance on Matheiu?

Mathieu kicked off the team?

Just got a text alert saying Tyrann Mathieu was dismissed from the team by Les Myles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Coach Hopson, Bring Tyrann Mathieu Home To Alcorn.

:lol: got a local text alert about this. Was wondering who'd be the first on TSPN to bite.

Re: Mathieu kicked off the team?

Me too. Braveheart123 already on top of securing him to the Academic Resort! :tup:

Dude over-rated anyway...

SU could use him...Stump should be on the case

Not the derail the thread...but

last Jarrett lee played and all day they been blowing dude up while J.J. the starting QB is back at B.R.

Jacquet Docet said he may transfer to SU.

oh shat!!!!!1

:lol: got a local text alert about this. Was wondering who'd be the first on TSPN to bite.

We haven't done shit in football lately. I am tired of being at the bottom or "almost" making it. BH is Here to WIN.
Hell, those players on the other team don't care how good of a person you are. There is a time for Sportsmanship but in the field of competition, its about winning.

Word on the street... from reporters...dude is going to SU...Mumford will be packed as hell if this happens...stay tune

Dude over-rated anyway...

SU could use him...Stump should be on the case
Stump won't be going after him. HE don't like players with disciplinary problems. However, Honey Badger didn't look well in the NC. He has his weaknesses but he is a very physical DB. All signs point to him ending up at FCS school. I bet I know where he will go.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Stump won't be going after him. HE don't like players with disciplinary problems. However, Honey Badger didn't look well in the NC. He has his weaknesses but he is a very physical DB. All signs point to him ending up at FCS school. I bet I know where he will go.

I think he would be a problem at SU also.

I think dude will go after S.U.

I have a feeling SU will have a hand in getting dude...sounds crazy but I think he may wear the SU logo this year...

oh I agree dude is not your shut-down DB but having him in your Secondary is not a bad thing either

Its crazy stuff but forum where would he transfer to? I mean sure SU would be great but idk if he would even want to transfer to a school right next door from the school that kicked him out in the first place? SU fans what are the chances?

I'm sure some school in Mississippi specifically central Mississippi will try to add him to their team. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back