Mass shooting in Buffalo, New York.

This is what you had the issue with. There is not now nor was there ever a question there. There is no " I'm going to sit on my ass and wait for others to do for me what I can do for myself" there. It was what it was.

A revolution never begins with "most". Toussaint was one of those "most" and although he didn't start the Haitian Revolution he became its leader.
Have no idea what you’re talking about man and I doubt you do either

And there we have it. You speak on things that you have no idea about, when corrected pretend that you knew all along, but stand on your original point. Maybe if you would take the time to study the Haitian Revolution or any other revolt you would have a better understanding. Hell if you just studied the French Revolution or the development of Europe your level of understanding would be greatly increased.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And there we have it. You speak on things that you have no idea about, when corrected pretend that you knew all along, but stand on your original point. Maybe if you would take the time to study the Haitian Revolution or any other revolt you would have a better understanding. Hell if you just studied the French Revolution or the development of Europe your level of understanding would be greatly increased.
Brother I’ve studied all that and more. I’m just not going to follow you down rabbit holes because there’s no need to. You made your point - you hope the gangsters do something you aren’t willing to do for yourself. That’s it. And no amount of talk about the history of the Haitian revolution or the development of Europe is going to change that lol

Besides, we’re not having a theoretical discussion about past revolutionary movements, we’re talking about what we’re going through in this country today. Your response was typical of the lazy and timid who don’t wanna put themselves on the line, not even for the elderly or young among us, but would be more than happy to sit back and have someone else do so. And as I said before, if they did you wouldn’t put one cent toward bail or lawyer money, or on their books if they got sent up.

Brother I’ve studied all that and more. I’m just not going to follow you down rabbit holes because there’s no need to. You made your point - you hope the gangsters do something you aren’t willing to do for yourself.
I stopped reading right here. There is no way in the universe that you have studied and can't understand simple concepts that have been explained to you "simply" by the person who made the statement and by others who understood the statement. Comprehension is a mother.

I stopped reading right here. There is no way in the universe that you have studied and can't understand simple concepts that have been explained to you "simply" by the person who made the statement and by others who understood the statement. Comprehension is a mother.
I understood just fine. And once again your comments had nothing to do with any of that. When you were called out on your statement you ran to examples of revolutions in Haiti and Europe. I understand laziness and fear because I’ve seen it from people making statements like yours for decades now. Always hoping someone else comes along to put work in, but if someone were to ask you to do something you’d have 1000 reasons why you couldn’t lol

I'm so glad you finally understand that was a statement and not a question. You didn't call me out on anything. I said what I said and and I told you to continue to stand on your quicksand. None of that has changed.

If you get laziness, fear, or that last sentence you typed above out of anything I post then that is because you choose to. That's on you.

I am finished with this issue with you.

I'm so glad you finally understand that was a statement and not a question. You didn't call me out on anything. I said what I said and and I told you to continue to stand on your quicksand. None of that has changed.

If you get laziness, fear, or that last sentence you typed above out of anything I post then that is because you choose to. That's on you.

I am finished with this issue with you.
Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about and I don’t think you do either. We were never in disagreement on whether you’d posed a statement or a question. The question was rhetorical of course but that doesn’t change the fact that it comes from a place of fear and laziness. Everything you’ve posted since then is just babble.

Once upon a time it may have been whispers, easy to dismiss, but this "Second Committees of Correspondence" (Social Media) is getting louder. It used to be funny to laugh at "the woke person", but more and more people are thinking about their words. We are headed towards something. and I don't know how it's going to go, but the winds of change are picking up strength.

Slain Buffalo officer was a genius, worked on water-fueled car engine​

https://rollingout.com/author/rashad-milligan/
Aaron Salter, Jr. was a beloved retired Buffalo police officer who worked as a security guard at Tops grocery store on the city’s eastside, which is predominantly Black. He was also one of the 10 victims of a racially-motivated mass shooting on May 14.

Beyond his day job, however, Salter spent the past decade developing a car engine fueled on water. He documented the entire process on the YouTube channel Cal’El M. Dayhaat’e, which now contains thousands of views and comment sections full of tributes to Salter for his intelligence and dedication to developing the engine.

This country has done so much, he may have been the target. It's truly sad, but you can't put nothing past these people.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back