Mass shooting in Buffalo, New York.

Not necessarily break away, but use all of them to our advantage. Once upon a time we didn't question the Republican Party, but after "The corrupt bargain" and the election of Rutherford B. Hayes that changed. Now it's the Democratic Party's turn. I see nothing wrong with asking the hard questions of and holding accountable any of these parties.

Our people did not have water hoses put on them, get beaten and killed for us to just give our vote away. Our vote is our say so about the things that affect us, whether good or bad. Our vote is a reflection of us and should be taken very seriously.

I told ya this was coming. Those folks don't care anything about the process of the law anymore. They want the country back the way it was when they were in control of everyone and everything. Trump gave them the bold nature they need. There was another incident where a dude tried to shoot up a church in the same city and another in California that actually shot some people. These folks aren't the brightest and can be made to believe and/or do whatever.

He WAS shot. The security guard shot him but he had on body armor and ended up getting killed himself. I mean, it was a grocery store. The average person picking up dinner isn't expecting something like that, even if they did have a gun on em. Plus, it's a tall task to take on a dude with a semi automatic rifle when you most likely only have a compact pistol. All I can say is keep your head on a swivel when you're out somewhere.

He WAS shot. The security guard shot him but he had on body armor and ended up getting killed himself. I mean, it was a grocery store. The average person picking up dinner isn't expecting something like that, even if they did have a gun on em. Plus, it's a tall task to take on a dude with a semi automatic rifle when you most likely only have a compact pistol. All I can say is keep your head on a swivel when you're out somewhere.
Oh yeah I saw the security guy who is a former police officer shot him. I'm talking about the white police officers who showed up and didn't use force. Had it been a black guy with body armor they still would have gave him a head shot.

Oh yeah I saw the security guy who is a former police officer shot him. I'm talking about the white police officers who showed up and didn't use force. Had it been a black guy with body armor they still would have gave him a head shot.

They are always on code with each other. We need to put our differences asides, and get on code.

Now that I totally agree with you on. At some point we gotta do that

We are about the only group of people that will self-destruct, or believe anything from the oppression.

Bruh, I know some black people that only take advice (especially medical advice) from white people, and will not go anywhere else

We are about the only group of people that will self-destruct, or believe anything from the oppression.

Bruh, I know some black people that only take advice (especially medical advice) from white people, and will not go anywhere else
Sad but true

What a glorious day it will be when " ride or die" becomes more than just a catch phrase. I hope these " hard brothers" will awaken, turn their attentions towards their real enemies, and protect their people.
Are you a woman or a child? No? Then you have the same responsibilities those “hard brothers” have. Even more, really, if you’re one who’s conscious about what’s happening. Those “hard brothers” may be deaf dumb and blind.

What a glorious day it will be when Black men across the board step up and start acting like men and stop waiting for someone else you’ve arbitrarily decided that their life is less valuable than your own to take the first step.

Are you a woman or a child? No? Then you have the same responsibilities those “hard brothers” have. Even more, really, if you’re one who’s conscious about what’s happening. Those “hard brothers” may be deaf dumb and blind.

What a glorious day it will be when Black men across the board step up and start acting like men and stop waiting for someone else you’ve arbitrarily decided that their life is less valuable than your own to take the first step.
This is one of the craziest posts I've seen in a while. But I digress, anyone with a limited amount of knowledge would know that the reference was about the gangbangers and those who would blow another Black man's brains out for stepping on their shoes or messing with the same girl that everyone knows is " for the streets". Those guys who go straight to kill mode when it comes to someone who looks like them, but will not look hard at their real enemy.

Last edited:
This is one of the craziest posts I've seen in a while. But I digress, anyone with a limited amount of knowledge would know that the reference was about the gangbangers and those who would blow another Black man's brains out for stepping on their shoes or messing with the same girl that everyone knows is " for the streets". Those guys who go straight to kill mode when it comes to someone who looks like them, but will not look hard at their real enemy.
I know exactly who it was about and my point still stands. Why are you looking for some “gangster” to instantly transform into Huey P Newton and physically fight white supremacists? When has that ever happened?

But you, supposedly conscious and educated aren’t willing to do a thing but hope someone else throws their life away to “protect us.” And if they did I can guarantee you wouldn’t contribute one dime to their defense fund or put one cent on their books when they got sent up.

The reality is you won’t look at your enemy anymore than they would and you supposedly know better. Why? Besides of your fear you feel you have too much to lose. Black men have failed the Black community.

Last edited:
It is EXTREMELY obvious that you know little of the history of Europe. You can stand on as many quicksand points as you choose, it's fine with me.

Your level of ignorance is apparent in your statement of guaranteeing what I will not do. You know nothing of which you speak and as I said earlier, continue to stand on your quicksand and let me know how that works out for you.

It is EXTREMELY obvious that you know little of the history of Europe. You can stand on as many quicksand points as you choose, it's fine with me.

Your level of ignorance is apparent in your statement of guaranteeing what I will not do. You know nothing of which you speak and as I said earlier, continue to stand on your quicksand and let me know how that works out for you.

sure buddy lol

keep waiting on the thugs and gangsters to come to your rescue.

sure buddy lol

keep waiting on the thugs and gangsters to come to your rescue.

He is not saying waiting for thugs and gangster to save anyone.

I believe the point is those guys are so quick to kill each other over the littlest thing or even threaten anyone black over the littlest thing and then at times have the GALL to scream BLM.

Yet let these white boys waltz into the hood and have target practice with black folks and then get to waltz themselves home or to jail.
Even the Klan has praised these black boys for killing each other.

None of them have to become Huey Newton. But the question has to be asked why are you so quick to kill someone over a street corner that you don't own, thots that get passed around, black boys who are gay, black boys who are smart and so on.

He is not saying waiting for thugs and gangster to save anyone.

I believe the point is those guys are so quick to kill each other over the littlest thing or even threaten anyone black over the littlest thing and then at times have the GALL to scream BLM.

Yet let these white boys waltz into the hood and have target practice with black folks and then get to waltz themselves home or to jail.
Even the Klan has praised these black boys for killing each other.

None of them have to become Huey Newton. But the question has to be asked why are you so quick to kill someone over a street corner that you don't own, thots that get passed around, black boys who are gay, black boys who are smart and so on.
We’ve been asking this question for decades. Just like we’ve been asking why don’t rich Black celebs like Oprah or MJ “just cut a check for 10 or 20 mil” everytime another story about a Black institution like a HBCU having financial troubles comes out.

We can sit around asking philosophical questions about shit we already know the answers to or we can start asking the hard questions that may bring about some change.

And that’s what most Black people fear the most: that they may have to put themselves at risk of physical harm or financial ruin when confronting white people, so it’s easier for those types to ask when is “someone else” going to.

A better question would’ve been How can we start some type of national fund to contract with the NOI or some other Black security agency. The FOI used to take contracts to provide security. There are Black owned security firms.

But that would require each of us coming off some money, and we know we ain’t trying to do that either unless it’s for stadium renovations or some other bs that ultimately doesn’t matter.

What a glorious day it will be when " ride or die" becomes more than just a catch phrase. I hope these " hard brothers" will awaken, turn their attentions towards their real enemies, and protect their people.
This is what you had the issue with. There is not now nor was there ever a question there. There is no " I'm going to sit on my ass and wait for others to do for me what I can do for myself" there. It was what it was.

We can sit around asking philosophical questions about shit we already know the answers to or we can start asking the hard questions that may bring about some change.

And that’s what most Black people fear the most: that they may have to put themselves at risk of physical harm or financial ruin when confronting white people, so it’s easier for those types to ask when is “someone else” going to.
A revolution never begins with "most". Toussaint was one of those "most" and although he didn't start the Haitian Revolution he became its leader.

Back