Mane, you sure da h@ll can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBCUs said:
Somebody should be fired for this isht. Seriously.
Firing them might be too easy.
I say beat the hell out of 'em.
:slap: :slap: :slap:

The more I look at that pic, the worser it looks.

A modern day minstrel show!
:smh::smh:

Why *ram, why????
PLEASE, tell us why!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready said:
yeah Grambling

Why the girls gotta be grinding in the camera on a TAMPAX commcerial. You dont see white folks dancing in commericals, especially commericals for feminine products. Why cant yall walk on the beach with your mother like white folks do? Yall give GR that "not so fresh feeling."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mighty hornet said:
the more things change :smh::smh:........

Dockstaders.JPG

:cry::cry:

Why, *ram, Why??????????????

It's 2005, and you went all the way up there and did that?????????????????

:cry::cry::cry:

....We shall overcome
Deep in my heart, I do believe.....

You are dirty!!! :lol: why *ram, why????? :lmao:

Hey GSUPE, I know you have a computer in the Phillipines. See what happens when your own words come back to haunt you. :emlaugh:

mighty hornet said:
I shole hope the Orc-horses (thanks Bulldog) didn't put on on some polyester suits and Nurse Bettys too. :(
:xeye:

Give credit where credit is DUE, you CRUMB! :mad: :p
That's MAH isht! :D

Poor, *ram*....:smh:

bluedog said:
2002502836.jpg

Man I'll choke yo @ss for bringing that c**n isht up here

:emlaugh:
Nice pic of DB Greg Fassit stepping in front of the pass. The Washington State wide receiver had to turn into the defender there.

mighty hornet said:
Firing them might be too easy.
I say beat the hell out of 'em.
:slap: :slap: :slap:

The more I look at that pic, the worser it looks.

A modern day minstrel show!
:smh::smh:

Why *ram, why????
PLEASE, tell us why!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Well, since them embarrassing batches did that, why didn't they just go for the whole shabang ..... I have the perfect pic for the program too ....
ETHNICNI.jpg

I really didn't like *Ram, but your country ass bumpkin mofos have earned HATRED status with this stupid ass disgrace .... I can't even laugh no more.

BTW, Blue, HALL of ^$#^%$ FAME!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
THIS IS SOME SAD SHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We play div 1 team and we lose and these numnutts act like we lost to valley( SORRY JROCK ). The band had to hurry and get off the plane and hurry to the performnance. THERE WAS NO TIME TO CHANGE INTO NAY UNIFORMS!!!!!

I THOUGHT GW WAS DUMB BUT Y'ALL TEST TUBE BABIES HAVE TAKEN THE CAKE!!!!! :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

BLUENUTTS, Y'all got pimped by valley!!!! We lost to a pac 10 team who did not put the game away til mid 3rd qtr!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I could see if we lost to valley (SORRY JAGFACE )!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE................. UUUHHH NEVERMIND !!!!!!!!!!

Y'ALL JUST LEAVE THE MONEY ON THE NIGHTSTAND FOR Y'ALL DADDY PETE !!!!!!!!

DAYUM JAGAZZES ARE SOMETHIN ELSE..............

GET THEY AZZ EMBARASSED BY VALLEY AND CAN'T SAY LET'S SCORE ON PV !!!!! IF IT WAS NOT FOR DUMBAZZ FRAZIER PV COULD HAVE MADE THE GAME CLOSER!!!!!!!!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This is a sorry attempt of smack when it come to comparing a ministral show to the World Famed. You decided to laugh at your own people and you don't even know the reason why they had to perform that way. People will try to find something negative and run away with it. Sorry and beyond s _ d :shame:

Dr. Freeze said:
This is a sorry attempt of smack when it come to comparing a ministral show to the World Famed. You decided to laugh at your own people and you don't even know the reason why they had to perform that way. People will try to find something negative and run away with it. Sorry and beyond s _ d :shame:

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM THOSE IN-BREDS :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

TEST TUBE BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STC_60 said:
BLUENUTTS, Y'all got pimped by valley!!!! We lost to a pac 10 team who did not put the game away til mid 3rd qtr!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally Posted by LisbonCoug
From a WSU fans perspective:

Your quarterback is very good and could probably play almost anywhere he wanted to.

Number 90 on the defensive line is a terror, we ended up running away from him.

One of our cornerbacks (Teems) got a hand on the field goal attempt, no kicker could miss that badly.

There were other great plays from your team, but 90 and the quarterback were the ones that stood out in my mind as being consistently good.

Your team did very well with screens, draws, and a variation on the shovel pass option. We overpursued a little bit.

We started substituting liberally as soon as we got to 21 points. There were a few starters for the majority of the game, we certainly were not trying to be jerks as some on this board have indicated.

Overall I was very impressed with your team, band, and fans. I know that you have gained some fans in this region, and that should bode well for recruiting.

I wish you many injury free victories this season. Lisbon Coug

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bluedog said:
274223.jpeg

:lmao: WSU QUOTES

Bill Doba
It's a win. I think they made some mistakes early and made is pretty easy for us to score. I was happy with the win, obviously, but I thought we became a little lethargic, particularly in the second quarter. We spoke with the kids at halftime and said you either get better or you get worse, don't remain the same. I thought we lost our focus a little bit.

We came out in the third quarter and rallied back, put up a couple of scores. It was a great opportunity to play a lot of young kids again; our three freshmen linebackers were playing quite a bit, which is going to be valuable down the stretch. :lmao:

I think we need a little break and I think we need to go one against one and get some good, hard work. :lmao:

It probably wasn't (Brink's) best game, I'll have to look at the tape. He made some good throws, some good checks, but we just weren't sharp. Not that I am unhappy with the win, but we have to play better than that in the Pac-10 to survive.

bluedog said:
Grambling drove to the Cougars' 3, but stalled. Shawn Millson then missed a 26-yard field goal attempt wide left.

Washington State responded, taking the ensuing drive 80 yards in just 2:08, with Harrison scoring his first 1-yard TD.

The Cougars haven't lost to a I-AA school since 1947 and weren't in any jeopardy yesterday. The score was 24-0 at halftime and 34-0 when the Tigers scored in the third quarter to avoid the shutout.

:lmao:

Blue and the rest of y'all:

Is it me or does this

Look like this?????

246482.jpg

You make the call!!!!

Looks like the drum major is trying to break into "ReRe's Beauty Salon" on School Daze.

"ReRe open up!"...Jig!

Spike Lee send a lawyer.

I have been reading this site for awhile now and usually I enjoy reading your posts. Smacking on other SWAC teams is a tradition and usually lends to some very funny things to read. However, this thread has absolutely gone too far. To have the audacity to compare a performance to raise money for those in need to a minstrel show is an absolute disgrace to the black race! Obviously the rest of you don't understand what a travel uniform is because I guess the rest of your bands are used to traveling in pajamas and houseshoes and there is no way you would have been able to go straight from the plane to the field. What Grambling's band did was for a good cause and for you to disgrace in the way that you have is absolutely tasteless and classless and the use of the word c**n in my opinion is equivalent to the use of the N word because both of the words have been used to put our race down in the past. People of other races read these sites and I just hope and pray that they skip over this thread beacuse I am embarrassed for our race and for the ignorance that has been displayed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back