Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment - Part 2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Like I said give it some time.....I really believe they want to get this one right.

UPDATE

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/24/us/dallas-police-officer-fired-botham-shem-jean/index.html

Amber Guyger, the police officer charged with manslaughter in the shooting of a man inside his Dallas apartment, has been fired from the department, according to a statement Dallas Police Chief U. Renee Hall.

An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account.

Like I said give it some time.....I really believe they want to get this one right.

UPDATE

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/24/us/dallas-police-officer-fired-botham-shem-jean/index.html

Amber Guyger, the police officer charged with manslaughter in the shooting of a man inside his Dallas apartment, has been fired from the department, according to a statement Dallas Police Chief U. Renee Hall.

An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account.
These texas reservists that are supporting guyger wil be pissed about this one

These texas reservists that are supporting guyger wil be pissed about this one

Let them be pissed....this is why I was patient. I had a feeling the chief wanted to fire her because she knew it was some BS. Now notice the phrase, "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested." Which could mean she lied, was high, etc.....

UPDATE

I hope to Heaven I am wrong about the chief and DA.

Why did the media report she performed CPR when video shows her on the phone pacing after the shooting. Who performs CPR and then gets on the phone? Supposedly she was on the phone with 911 while performing CPR.

I still think Mr. Jean hit it and quit it. I could be wrong there too but it still smells like a woman scorned.

I hope to Heaven I am wrong about the chief and DA.

Why did the media report she performed CPR when video shows her on the phone pacing after the shooting. Who performs CPR and then gets on the phone? Supposedly she was on the phone with 911 while performing CPR.

I still think Mr. Jean hit it and quit it. I could be wrong there too but it still smells like a woman scorned.

Because she said she did and it was leaked to the media. A lot of what she said she did in defense of herself was leaked which is why I said to wait and see. What people don't realize is that police don't release everything and I believe there is more such as the cameras in the building that no one is talking about.

UPDATE

Exactly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When a Black woman (mother, grandmother, teacher, principal, professor or judge) in charge gives an order, follow it. You will be glad that you did.

----------

Amber Guyger Trial: Before Testimony, Judge Denies Defense’s Request For Mistrial After Dallas County DA John Creuzot TV Interview
September 23, 2019 at 12:23 pm

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Before testimony even began, drama appeared to be unfolding in the murder trial of former Dallas officer Amber Guyger.

The trial over whether Guyger committed murder when she shot and killed Botham Jean in his apartment began Monday morning. She claims she thought she was in her apartment and that Jean was an intruder.

During the beginning of the trial, there appeared to a tense moment when someone’s laptop began playing music out loud inside the courtroom. Judge Tammy Kemp ordered the device to be removed and gave a firm warning that electronic devices were not allowed inside.

I watched this earlier and the face the judge made was priceless....if the DA fucks this up.....PV and GSU should boycott playing their games in Dallas. Something should be done to send a message.

The DA is working hard to get the cop off.

:nono2:

Back