Lowell Narcisse is Transferring. Will He Look at an HBCU?

From what I saw last year when he replaced Fitzgerald, I hope he has improvement throwing wise because you can't be a run first QB at the SEC level and win consistently. Another year behind Fitzgerald will help him out (although MSU gas a new coach so he might not be a long term option for him)

From what I saw last year when he replaced Fitzgerald, I hope he has improvement throwing wise because you can't be a run first QB at the SEC level and win consistently. Another year behind Fitzgerald will help him out (although MSU gas a new coach so he might not be a long term option for him)

I disagree with your assessment. That guy has a rocket arm and awesome touch.

I disagree with your assessment. That guy has a rocket arm and awesome touch.

I saw the game in which Fitzgerald had his ankle at a 90 degree angle.

Thompson came in and was very average (13/27 for 195 yards. He also had 121 yards rushing). Yeah it was his first start against a SEC team in a rivalry game but he still was average. They had time to tailor the offense to him for the bowl game and he was slightly better % wise (11/20 for 127 yards. He also had 147 yards rushing) but he definitely would benefit one more year behind Fitzgerald (who ironically benefited from sitting behind Dak).

Urban Meyer isn't coming back to the SEC and face Saban every year. Won't happen. They'd hire Lane and he's about the best offensive mind they could get now.

Unless Urban gets fired from Ohio State. Which is looking more like he isn't. And he also gets divorced (Wife hates the South and Rednecks) then he aint coming no where near the SEC and it has nothing to do with Saban. Last time Urban faced Saban he won. He is the one coach that Saban does not want back in the SEC. Folks act like Saban was busting Urban head to the white meat every year. Plus Saban aint got that much time left for anybody to worry about him. Urban is only 52.

Unless Urban gets fired from Ohio State. Which is looking more like he isn't. And he also gets divorced (Wife hates the South and Rednecks) then he aint coming no where near the SEC and it has nothing to do with Saban. Last time Urban faced Saban he won. He is the one coach that Saban does not want back in the SEC. Folks act like Saban was busting Urban head to the white meat every year. Plus Saban aint got that much time left for anybody to worry about him. Urban is only 52.
Thats who they want if he gets fired.

He is no runner, he is a pass first Qb.

Thats who they want if he gets fired.

I am sure they do. But if Urban is fired. He aint coming South. He will end up out West like he was before he went to Florida if he gets fired. Lynn Swann has his coach at USC on notice. Let him lose this year and Urban will get the call quick and in a hurry. I think he would rather coach USC than to be in Baton Rouge and LSU. USC fans are saying the same thing LSU fans are right now. LOL.

Lane will end up at LSU with Jalen Hurts

One thing about Lane is you know he is going to play the best players. You have to have tough skin in BR and have a idgaf attitude as a head coach. Otherwise that fanbase will dictate who will call the signals there. Now I don't know if those two things will happen but LSU needs an offensive mind like a desert needs rain.....LOL

I am sure they do. But if Urban is fired. He aint coming South. He will end up out West like he was before he went to Florida if he gets fired. Lynn Swann has his coach at USC on notice. Let him lose this year and Urban will get the call quick and in a hurry. I think he would rather coach USC than to be in Baton Rouge and LSU. USC fans are saying the same thing LSU fans are right now. LOL.

USC is going through a sexual abuse scandal with a campus medical doctor that has caused their president to resign. In light of this if Urban was to lose his job USC wouldn't touch him.

If Urban wanted to remain in the south he'd be at UF. He ran from UF. Urban didn't want to go through the SEC grind anymore. If he just wanted a year off I bet UF would've allowed such. Rather, he left because he felt he was getting an easier road in the Big 10.

And, I believe that was due to bad talent evaluation under the Les Miles regime more than anything. And, I don't believe LSU even offered Dak at QB but at FB.

And to add insult to injury LSU is where he and his mother wanted him to be...smh & lol

Saban don't wanna see Urban in know big game. Saban will lose he always does in a big game against Urban. Whats Saban record in the Big ten while coaching at Michigan St? I'll wait

You know you're going to be waiting because Saban is clearly the greatest of this era among college football coaches.

And, I'd like to see what Urban can do at Michigan State too. Lets not act like Michigan State is one of the blue blood programs in the Big 10 (Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State). Hell Michigan State isn't even the marquee program in its state.

You know you're going to be waiting because Saban is clearly the greatest of this era among college football coaches.

And, I'd like to see what Urban can do at Michigan State too. Lets not act like Michigan State is one of the blue blood programs in the Big 10 (Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State). Hell Michigan State isn't even the marquee program in its state.
If Saban is so great he would've turn Michigan st around. It took him going to hot bed talented places for him to have the success he has today (LSU and Alabama). Everywhere Urban been he has won ( Utah, Florida, Ohio St). Is Utah a hot bed for talent? No! Urban is genius. Urban is that one coach Saban dont wanna see. If Urban was still in the SEC Saban wouldn't be as dominate as he is today.

Back