Listen, this is so embarrassing that im gonna smack them now....

Props to Bama State for their first win against their SUperior since 2012. Since 1978 the record is:

The SUperior Team 26
Bama bumblebees 11

Po @atl hornet 😆 😆 😆 😆

I’d like to see the head to head record since we joined the SWAC. You really counting wins over us when we were D2?

giphy.gif

That’s a running back playing QB , don’t insult true QBs like crawly who left that dusty school in Montgomery… smh
A son of Grambling should have never been there in the first place but that’s another drama to tell. But we do appreciate being able to have him home. I hope they truly enjoy being below mediocrity but how would they know that’s what others call their norm.

Dude, your school lost to Miles College. D2 Miles College. Yes, that Miles College. You play FAMU next. Your season is OVA!
Uhhh...this is just a friendly wellness check because sometimes you never really know what a program has to deal with from day-to-day, week-to-week.

Hey Bama State, how's the season going? I'm asking for my good friend SOGgy. He's too busy to post, but he did want me to ask about you.

Damn Kenn

See, this is proof of a program that ain't used to winning shit! You bragging about a win the LAST time we played you, but you ain't said shit about the last ten times we played y'all Bubba Gump asses. Go look at the results and then get back with me. You are in no position to talk about our "country asses" when the best player on your ENITRE squad is a white dude named "Bubba."

Go figure!
I see someone woke up @SAME OLD G!!! LOL!!

Back