Listen, this is so embarrassing that im gonna smack them now....

Blacknbengal

I'm starting a week early on this smack, cause we play another high school team next week.Screenshot_20230903_114304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, we gonna whoop yall ass.

Correct me if I’m wrong…but didn’t we beat y’all WITH Deion one year? Either way…we’ll do it again. You don’t have your team full of mercenaries anymore.

Now see, there was no need to go plural in this thread. We don't play y'alls punk-asses until November. And you talking all this chit over a 4-point non-conference win. Consider Bama State's ass kicked come November.

We beat y’all last time we played, which was 2019. Damn smh Louisiana schools been running from big bro for the past 3 years huh? Y’all country asses will get the same treatment the ones in Baton Rouge got.
Grambling has fell so far I forgot y’all existed. Y’all wouldn’t beat Concordia or Virginia Lynchburg as long as Hue is the head coach. I look forward to my Hornets getting him fired!

We beat y’all last time we played, which was 2019. Damn smh Louisiana schools been running from big bro for the past 3 years huh? Y’all country asses will get the same treatment the ones in Baton Rouge got.
See, this is proof of a program that ain't used to winning shit! You bragging about a win the LAST time we played you, but you ain't said shit about the last ten times we played y'all Bubba Gump asses. Go look at the results and then get back with me. You are in no position to talk about our "country asses" when the best player on your ENITRE squad is a white dude named "Bubba."

Go figure!

Last edited:

See, this is proof of a program that ain't used to winning shit! You bragging about a win the LAST time we played you, but you ain't said shit about the last ten times we played y'all Bubba Gump asses. Go look at the results and then get back with me. You are in no position to talk about our "country asses" when the best player on your ENITRE squad is a white dude named "Bubba."

Go figure!

Fobbs got so tired of the clown ish at Grambling that he left & is coaching high school now lmao

First y’all non Grambling folk need to keep our name out of your mouth!

Y’all started it. I’m finishing it

Props to Bama State for their first win against their SUperior since 2012. Since 1978 the record is:

The SUperior Team 26
Bama bumblebees 11

Po @atl hornet 😆 😆 😆 😆

That’s cool I guess.

I really don’t care about football like that though. Y’all not seeing us in baseball, track, basketball or bowling 🤷🏾‍♂️

Plus my MMH poured water all over the Pukebox & short circuited it 😁😁

Look at yo uninformed ass...Fobbs didn't leave. He was fired. He is not coaching high school; he is on the coaching staff at ULM.

Now, what was your head coach doing before he got to Bama State again?

Lmao well he needs to update his Wikipedia page.

This makes GSU look even worse. Y’all fired him for a dude that went 0-16 in the league. Y’all deserve everything that’s happening to your team right now

Back