Lets tell a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ the SWAC family...

lol.gif

Blu, quit messin' up!!!

Originally posted by Sosa
...and then Ken & Tara's Net Check money ran out(like that was a real surprise) and once again the page went off line.

And all these poor kids went back to MEACFans.com saying...let us in, let us in!!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!

Adieu.

Yep...all of this was said by some drunk crack head who kept coming to the class. The only thing he kept sayind was:

1117.jpg

"SSSSSSSSOSA!!!"

Well anyway, class was back in session, and the spoons were getting ready to get a lesson from a puddin' instructor who supposedly knew how to do her thing.

To everyone's surprise, it was...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
ohhh girl....

Alexxus....
She came in whip'n everything in sight!
She set it off on the left yawhll..
She set if off on the right yawhll...
Then she tried to drop and....lo and behold....*SMH*:emlaugh:

Let's KEEP IT GOING, please...

Then *POOF!!!!!*

The uproar in the classroom awoke him from his dream.

As he lifted his head from his desk, all he could see was Alexxus' snakeskin thong in his face.

His eyes got big as hell, then he said:

But you ARE the one who awoke from the dream!!!

After realized that he was still a bit dazed from nap, he pulled 5 dollars out of his pocket and told Alexxus to...

Alexxus attempted to shake it fast....and she watched her self....but just as soon as she was about to show us what she was working with...she fell on her azz and started yelling.....

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Alexxus attempted to shake it fast....and she watched her self....but just as soon as she was about to show us what she was working with...she fell on her azz and started yelling.....

Oh Sweet NUPE you workin it......with the Spoon Boy.....you workin it........Those NUPES Boy......they work it!!!!!!

Sweet beat me...but I had to anyway... :D

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

Don't want no short **** man!!! eany weany teany shrivel short *** man.

Someone is not accustomed to our STORY THREADS!

At this point, Sweets found himself being booted in the head by that most Pernicious DIVA, who was already angry at Mighty Dog for starting mess, and those trifling women for casting aspersions.

<font color=red>"WAKE UP, MAN, AND STOP ALL THAT DAMNED DREAMING!"</font color=red>

This Diva was being followed closely by the REAL teacher of the class, who said in a most haughty manner ...

"How in the HELL can a Puddin' Spoonin' class be taught by anyone other than Da_Sperm?! Aren't you ignant-ramuses aware that I am surrounded by the LIGHT and am therefore all knowing?!"

With that, Dr. Da_Sperm proceeded to try to teach his charges the "ins and outs" of puddin' spoonin'. Unfortunately, his class was interrupted by

Sweetnupe....

Then all of a sudden the music stopped....
Sweetnupe swung his "spoon" around and said...
measure this.
After BluBlood was hit in the head with his 22 inch spoon....she/he replied....

"dayummmmm" I didn't know you were pack'n like that?
Are all the nupes like this?
Thatz when Nastynupe stepped up to the plate and put his spoon smack dab ......

...in Blu's face. She couldn't help but seeing that his spoon was extremely dirty. The one thing that Blu can't stand is a dirty spoon. So she commence to polishing the spoon; but it was a fake and broke. Blu was so disgusted, that she...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
called Dr. Sweet NUPE and said I need "The Prince of Passion" the bearer of the "Superior Chocolate Love Muscle" then suprisingly.............

[Edited by Dr. Sweet NUPE on 02-12-01 at 03:06 PM]

..Blu ignored Dr. Nupe's boasts, spit out the fake spoon and went to the next available one for some ol' fashioned polishing!:D

Once the next spoon was in hand, Blu noticed this funky smell. From all the earlier excitement, it was no secret that the smell came from...

u guessed it...

her lick'n every spoon in sight!
Then all of a sudden....someone yelled out...
eeeyyy u over there lick'n all the spoons...

[Edited by aamuprettywoman on 02-12-01 at 03:13 PM]

"...save ME some of them spoons to lick!!!"

Everyone turned their head and saw that it was Alexxus makin' all that noise.

"I've been up here dancing for an hour, and y'all can't save me none???

Bring me one of dem spoons and I'll show you how to..."

u guessed it...

nastynupe starting beating her over the head with his spoon saying...didn't I say...the only spoon you'd be lick'n was mine! Got dayummmitttt...get yo arse back up on the stage and finish lick'n that pie...

Lex turned around and headed back to the stage with her head down and out of no where comes this so fresh and so clean spoon named Phatback...he you girl
wut ya cry'n bout and took her....

.... By the medulla oblongata and lowered her to spoon level. She got a big grin on her face and called her girl D-Town over to help her work on phats spoon. D-town got on her knees licked her lips and..............

...mmmm'

That don't taste like Hass. Then, Phat shoved her head back down again saying...Please don't tell Hass in a mumbled voice. He'll be so angry, but since he can't tell the truth to save his life...I might as well. Phat says...no need to explain...I got your back and your front. There's nothing wrong with sharing. If he can't take the heat he gotta stay out of the kitchen or he can bake me and you a pie...
And wouldn't you know it...Hass walked in and saw D-town on her knees lick'n Phat like ninety going north and said...
I don't believe it...after all this time...I

thought you were out on Harry Hines making me my damn money. Hassan pulled out his pimping cane and commenced to beating D-Town upside her head. He was giving his best PIMPING KEN impression "You better get yo azz out on that street and make me my money" Just then, Truthteller busted on the scene with JSU*ATL and Kema on his arms...and with a big old grin, he started yelling....

Damn good story!

stop hitting that woman..you varment! Let the truth be told , I treat all my broads with the utmost respect. That's why I won Pimp of the year for seven years in a row! Now be gone you....you.........

[Edited by Miami Jag on 02-13-01 at 12:15 AM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back