Lack of black Offensive/Defensive at PWIs...

Why is there a lack of black coaches at these two positions? I look at Tee Martin at Tennessee. He has more college coaching experience than Pruitt. But, he is a lowly assistant. See, this is some true racism.

Maybe we’re just not good enough.

I mean go back through all the threads on here calling for/defending the hiring/recruitment of white HC’s and coordinators and QBs kickers and baseball and women softball and soccer players under the guise of hiring/recruiting the “best man/player for job.”

So it can only be one of two things: Either we just can’t cut the mustard up there on the big stage with Mr. Charlie and them, or....

Or maybe Mr. Charlie and them are playing a different kinda game? One that we still don’t really even believe exists?

And maybe we should start making that long overdue call to “Come back Home” while we still have em to come back to?

Maybe we’re just not good enough.

I mean go back through all the threads on here calling for/defending the hiring/recruitment of white HC’s and coordinators and QBs kickers and baseball and women softball and soccer players under the guise of hiring/recruiting the “best man/player for job.”

So it can only be one of two things: Either we just can’t cut the mustard up there on the big stage with Mr. Charlie and them, or....
I
Or maybe Mr. Charlie and them are playing a different kinda game? One that we still don’t really even believe exists?

And maybe we should start making that long overdue call to “Come back Home” while we still have em to come back to?
Thanks. I still believe, if we still got 4 and 5 star recruits. It would be the outcome on the field. Look at the UAB vs Alabama State game. It wasn't talent that lost the game. Just bad play calling.

Back