JSU wants their Restitution!

Yes, I am worried about JSU not having a national championship. Every conference brags about all of its teams pulling their own weight. I want to say the same about ours. It is imperative that everyone get that recent era national championship. I thought THEESwacProphet had found a way for JSU to claim one. I was just in support of his suggestion. Again, this is about JSU, not AAMU.

You doing all this typing and aamu ain’t won shit but a free trip to Mobile to lose to us. No one recognizes your little program for anything other than a free ass whooping, Annie Mae.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
You doing all this typing and aamu ain’t won shit but a free trip to Mobile to lose to us. No one recognizes your little program for anything other than a free ass whooping, Annie Mae.
The record book, the history book and the trophy say we won something. Thus, somebody recognizes it.
Again, this is not about A&M, it is about JSU. We just agree with THEESwacProphet that JSU needs a modern day trophy and a final poll rating of national significance. Take the trophy if offered.

The record book, the history book and the trophy say we won something. Thus, somebody recognizes it.
Again, this is not about A&M, it is about JSU. We just agree with THEESwacProphet that JSU needs a modern day trophy and a final poll rating of national significance. Take the trophy if offered.

Again, we know this is about JSU. It will always be about JSU. JSU lives rent free in your head. JSU makes the SWAC what it is. Yall would all be D2 if it wasn’t for JSU (especially Lil Annie). So be grateful that we allow you to be here cause if it wasn’t for JSU, you wouldn’t have anything to talk about. Thanks for making my point, just work on getting on our level. Thanks.

Back