JSU wants their Restitution!

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Don't make this thread about A&M..
It is about JSU. I just wanted you guys to join us and finally get a national championship in the modern era and thought this may be your best or only way of getting it...

Last edited:
It is about JSU. I just wanted you guys to finally get a national championship in the modern era and thought this may be your best way of getting it...

It’s always been about JSU. Always will be, that’s why all y’all are here. When we win it, just remember I told you so.

It is about JSU. I just wanted you guys to join us and finally get a national championship in the modern era and thought this may be your best or only way of getting it...
lol how you gone claim a national championship you NEVER physically played in the game in Atlanta to win outright 😂 Covid-19 a hell of a drug. Oracle it’s all love man … but come on g.!

As always. Folks have no shame at all 😂
Fifty years from now the question won't be how did A&M win it's championship, it will be why JSU has not won one. THEESwacProphet, you understands this. That is why you wanted the championship trophy. Take it if it is offered to you.

Last edited:
lol how you gone claim a national championship you NEVER physically played in the game in Atlanta to win outright 😂 Covid-19 a hell of a drug. Oracle it’s all love man … but come on g.!
We got the SWAC Championship trophy. The HBCU national championship is not won just in the Celebration Bowl; it is awarded to the team thst finishes at the top of the hbcu polls

We got the SWAC Championship trophy. The HBCU national championship is not won just in the Celebration Bowl; it is awarded to the team thst finishes at the top of the hbcu polls

If we don’t give a damn about the asterisk championship, what makes you think we gone really count this? There was only 2 teams on the poll during that season. Atleast have some Pride 😂😂😂

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Fifty years from now the question won't be how did A&M win it's championship, it will be why JSU has not won one. THEESwacProphet, you understands this. That is why you wanted the championship trophy. Take it if it is offered to you.

50 years from now, y’all will be NAIA and that Covid season will matter even less.

If we don’t give a damn about the asterisk championship, what makes you think we gone really count this? There was only 2 teams on the poll during that season. Atleast have some Pride 😂😂😂
If you don't count it, when will you get one you can count? Winning one outright is just not in the cards for JSU. By the way, we did not have anything to do with others being unwilling to play.

Last edited:
50 years from now, y’all will be NAIA and that Covid season will matter even less.
But we will still have our championship. How will JSU explain not having one over that fifty years?
Again, this is not about how A&M got its championship; it is about how JSU can get one.

Last edited:
If you don't count it, when will you get one you can count? Winning one outright is just not in the cards for JSU. By the way, we did not have anything to do with others being unwilling to play.

We will get ours much sooner than you will, you can guarantee that. You’re worried about us getting a national championship when y’all can’t even make the actual SCG during a real season. You should focus on that first rather than mythical shit cause this ain’t it 😂

But we will still have our championship. How will JSU explain not having one over that fifty years?
Again, this is not about how A&M got its championship; it is about how JSU can get one.

JSU will get one*

Again, it’s always about JSU. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. You can’t help it and it shows 😂

We will get ours much sooner than you will, you can guarantee that. You’re worried about us getting a national championship when y’all can’t even make the actual SCG during a real season. You should focus on that first rather than mythical shit cause this ain’t it 😂
Yes, I am worried about JSU not having a national championship. Every conference brags about all of its teams pulling their own weight. I want to say the same about ours. It is imperative that everyone get that recent era national championship. I thought THEESwacProphet had found a way for JSU to claim one. I was just in support of his suggestion. Again, this is about JSU, not AAMU.

You still don't get it..It is about JSU, not AAMU.
It's never about aamu because y'all don't matter 😆. Very desperate trying to claim a national championship without ever going to the celebration bowl (that has been mythically crowning the champions since 2015) 😆 🤣. That's some famu shyt.

Back