JSU marching 339 The Notice has been served...clips

Dude, drones are a dime a dozen!

Of course we aren't the first to use drones, but the amount of stuff that the dude that films SU does is amazing and was something I hadn't seen done by any of the other HBCUs. The drone isn't the issue, it's the fact that JSU's band is going to be doing the same exact thing SU has been doing to market their band and school. Some of your fellow JSU posters called us marketing our band and having all of those different videos as being "starved for attention" or "begging to be noticed." I guess since JSU will be doing now it will be called brilliant and cutting-edge now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So what other HBCU band has been using a drone to film their band during performances? Let's not forget the part about JSU using it to market their band, something that you folks made fun of SU for doing.
Who cares what other HBCU band didn't use it? Heck, you making like su invented band drones and indirectly claim that they're copying su.
Dude just told you that Alcorn uses drones too.
Next you'll be saying su's engineering class invented drones.

And by the way, The BOOM primarily markets itself.

Reactions: BG
Boy, I swear JSt cats can't stay on topic for isht. Aren't we talk'n about the actual band using drones for the sole purpose of "band footage"? Drone footage of your campus, with the sonic pop in the background, ain't HARDLY the same as what Juke has done the last year or so...lol.

Im not surprised. They still doing stuff like having folks sleeping in cars, but bragging on being 339. Good ol'Jackson

The jealousy & envy is so deep that these fools done claimed drone usage. Su want to be the JSU so bad.
That's from academics on down to the way the janitors clean the toilets.

Come on BG, we all know su students built the first drone. LOL!

They said they did, drone was nothing but a paper airplane!
news-n-coffee.gif

Last edited:
Boy, I swear JSt cats can't stay on topic for isht. Aren't we talk'n about the actual band using drones for the sole purpose of "band footage"? Drone footage of your campus, with the sonic pop in the background, ain't HARDLY the same as what Juke has done the last year or so...lol.

Im not surprised. They still doing stuff like having folks sleeping in cars, but bragging on being 339. Good ol'Jackson

Regarding the part in bold, so I guess we're supposed to be scared of the 339? LMAO! I was talking to sons 1&2 at dinner last night. They both march for SU. Convo went like this:

Me: So ya'll ready for this fall?
Both: Yep.
Me: Any game ya'll looking forward to?
Eldest: Homecoming
Namesake: Bayou Classic
Eldest: (laughs)
Me: Any home games?
Eldest: Nah
Namesake: Dad, we not worried about the band that grew over night. Me and some of my crab brothers started a go fund me account for the missing instruments.
Eldest: Yep and me and some of my crab brothers contributed. Every little bit helps!
(both of them fist bump)
Me: (wipes tears) I'm just so proud of you guys
!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Regarding the part in bold, so I guess we're supposed to be scared of the 339? LMAO! I was talking to sons 1&2 at dinner last night. They both march for SU. Convo went like this:

Namesake: Dad, we not worried about the band that grew over night. Me and some of my crab brothers started a go fund me account for the missing instruments.
Eldest: Yep and me and some of my crab brothers contributed. Every little bit helps!
(both of them fist bump)
!

JAX, two things.....

First, hats off to you and yours for raising such compassionate, kind, and caring young men; we need more like them.
Second, you my dawg, dawg! You really made my day with this info......LOL!

JAX, two things.....

First, hats off to you and yours for raising such compassionate, kind, and caring young men; we need more like them.
Second, you my dawg, dawg! You really made my day with this info......LOL!

Preciate it mane. LOL. But yea, my oldest gave me that look as to say "really dad, you already know we aint scared."

So su is the FIRST school to invent the use of drones now??!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Who did su steal it from??
Lol.
First people to discover them.

Hell......I was flying " DRONES" back in the mid 1990's. They were simply called radio controlled model airplanes back then. Lol

(both of them fist bump)
!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Aww, come'on. You know you'z sked of this "50lbs of Base" coming from this 300+39phantom swing@sway. Admit it...you's sked. Please

*snicker*

Oh yea I did tell them about the 50 pounds of base. Collectively, they had this response:

cosby-confused-face.png

Back