Jonathan Majors Fumbles the Bag

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And, the chick recanted her statement and he's fine. Might want to wait to speak on topics like these.

He will figure it out. Bless his heart.
They call this outkicking your coverage. He picked someone before he realized his potential and what type of access/options he would have. You saw the early pics of him. I remember early in life, someone told me that darkskinned ugly brothers such as myself need to find a gym and stay in there. I took their advice.

In that complaint, an NYPD officer says the victim told him that she “observed the defendant strike her about the face with an open hand, causing substantial pain and a laceration behind her ear.”

It continues: “She observed the defendant grab her hand, causing swelling, bruising, and substantial pain to her finger... she observed the defendant put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain.”

Something is odd about her statement. Why not just say, he did X or he did Y. How does a person observe something happening to them?
If I get hit, I'm going to say; "I got hit", not; "I observed a hand going across my face and I felt pain and now my face or cheek hurts"!

In the minds of white people he is tarnished. He put his hands on a white woman. These folks got pure evidence of Donald Trump saying and doing things and they say he is innocent or he didn't say that even with the video insight. Yet some of yall think a white woman who said a black man hit her, went to the hospital and recanted her story is going to be good in America. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I really hope the brother gets off, but the problem is white America. We don't control the money. Those white boys do. We shall see how this plays out, but the bottom line is leave that poor trash alone. Level up if you gonna step outside your race. Not the local trailer park trash.

So his lawyers say he's innocent and his arrest was NYPD procedure because of circumstances. But there is a detailed report that he was charged with several things including assault and harassment. But within a few days, this woman recants the whole thing?

Yeah, we gotta wait until this thing plays out.

I really hope the brother gets off, but the problem is white America. We don't control the money. Those white boys do. We shall see how this plays out, but the bottom line is leave that poor trash alone. Level up if you gonna step outside your race. Not the local trailer park trash.

This is what makes me sort of respect Tiger more. He learned from his divorce not to wife up bottom barrel Beckies that cost him 9 figures. He's loving em and leaving them now lol

So his lawyers say he's innocent and his arrest was NYPD procedure because of circumstances. But there is a detailed report that he was charged with several things including assault and harassment. But within a few days, this woman recants the whole thing?

The cab driver's video may have something to do with her decision.

Back