Jonathan Majors Fumbles the Bag

In that complaint, an NYPD officer says the victim told him that she “observed the defendant strike her about the face with an open hand, causing substantial pain and a laceration behind her ear.”

It continues: “She observed the defendant grab her hand, causing swelling, bruising, and substantial pain to her finger... she observed the defendant put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain.”

Something is odd about her statement. Why not just say, he did X or he did Y. How does a person observe something happening to them?
If I get hit, I'm going to say; "I got hit", not; "I observed a hand going across my face and I felt pain and now my face or cheek hurts"!
I think she may be referring to an out of body experience.

Yeah, Beck Beck get the law involved. Quita got a whole different playbook to muck you up. Even Ray Rice girl tried to stop the law from getting involved.

Yeah Quita ain't gonna mess up the bag as fast as Becky will who will do it simply off white privilege which is going on here

Now I wonder will all those BW who were defending that bussified Ebony photoshoot will have his back now with him getting dropped left and right

Back