Jackson State vs Texas Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw bruh our DEFENSE is also playing lights out. I can tell they tired as isht right now with the O only having the ball 5 minutes and it showed on yall last drive.

Yes they are playing well, but they havn't done anything to put points on the board. Our punt team has given jsu the ball in the red zone 2 times and 1 TD. That don't have shat to do with your D. Also, it's not hard to play D when the opposing team runs the same play over and over again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes they are playing well, but they havn't done anything to put points on the board. Our punt team has given jsu the ball in the red zone 2 times and 1 TD. That don't have shat to do with your D. Also, it's not hard to play D when the opposing team runs the same play over and over again.

Dude please yall had the ball at least 3 times inside our 40 and 30 and came away with NO points. Every time weve had a short field we made yall pay and that is the difference.

Dude please yall had the ball at least 3 times inside our 40 and 30 and came away with NO points. Every time weve had a short field we made yall pay and that is the difference.

D, read what your are typing. We had the ball inside jsu's 30-40, our sp. teams gave jsu the ball inside our 15 twice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn, they look a lot better running of tackle. Good adjustment, shuld have been made earlier!

More sp. Teams bafoonery!

To those who don't know, passing the football stops the clock and makes a game longer. Just wanted to share that.

D, read what your are typing. We had the ball inside jsu's 30-40, our sp. teams gave jsu the ball inside our 15 twice.

I guess you Not getting what i said..Your defense should have STEPPed it UP.
On another NOTE the GILBERT dude runs HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back