Jackson State vs Texas Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the hell can you score 34 points with only 5 minutes time of possession lol... I wouldnt even go to the locker room if I was Texas SO..... I would just have the special teams stay on the field and practice snaps.

now Texas SO tries an onside kick..... watch this JSU touchdown!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Boooooooooooo, Boooooooooooooo, Boooooooooooooo, Booooooooooooo, Boooooooooooo, Booooooooooo, Can they hear me on the side line!!!

Good Job Martin Gilbert.... Coached him at Skyline.... Punter is a coward.... Casey O is just throwing the damn ball up. I didnt want to believe it. But now I see it for myself

Good Job Martin Gilbert.... Coached him at Skyline.... Punter is a coward.... Casey O is just throwing the damn ball up. I didnt want to believe it. But now I see it for myself
Been saying that since last season lol. If had some coaching, he would be dangerous. We havent learned how to win yet but SU is very fundamentally sound.

How in the hell can you score 34 points with only 5 minutes time of possession lol... I wouldnt even go to the locker room if I was Texas SO..... I would just have the special teams stay on the field and practice snaps.

now Texas SO tries an onside kick..... watch this JSU touchdown!

Special teams is killing TXSU. WOW! 37 points in the 1stQ! Unless TXSU wakes up and turns this around (anything is possible), the 2nd half is going to be butt stank smelling ugly for the 3rdCoastTigers.

Jackson State........WOW!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Ive only seen 2 throws where he Just threw the ball up for grabs. The rest were legit man coverage and when you go man to man we have legit receivers that makes you pay. 2 of those throws were definitely irrant and could have went the other way.

How many of those points can you attribute to the sp. teams? Was that 3 or 4 of those TDs?

Naw bruh our DEFENSE is also playing lights out. I can tell they tired as isht right now with the O only having the ball 5 minutes and it showed on yall last drive.

Been saying that since last season lol. If had some coaching, he would be dangerous. We havent learned how to win yet but SU is very fundamentally sound.

Bruh yall cant even DRIVE the ball so how are yall fundamentally sound. Out of the 2 games I've watched of you guys yall have ONLY scored off of BIG plays, ive yet to see yall substain a drive downfield (speaking only of the jsu and famu game) which is hard to do with no running game anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back