Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TURRIBLE!

We gotta fix that. This is a HUGE turnaround from last year. We lost all of our LB's from last year. We may need to bring in some transfers next year.

Where is my favorite player from JSU.........Ryan Rich #14 from last year. Dude was everywhere last season.

Where is my favorite player from JSU.........Ryan Rich #14 from last year. Dude was everywhere last season.

u didnt see his arse just get blocked on the edge on the ground while Walker ran in for that 52 yd TD

u didnt see his arse just get blocked on the edge on the ground while Walker ran in for that 52 yd TD

Yeah I missed that. He played well last year. I know he don't weigh much. I guess he had better LB play around him to allow him to be disruptive in 09.

See, this game is a great example of how you can't coach talent. I don't care how good the coaches/schemes are, if you don't have the talent, there is nothing you can do. Comegy understands that and I think every 1-A LB in the country will have a chance to play for us next year if they leave their team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See, this game is a great example of how you can't coach talent. I don't care how good the coaches/schemes are, if you don't have the talent, there is nothing you can do. Comegy understands that and I think every 1-A LB in the country will have a chance to play for us next year if they leave their team.

Hold the "f" up.... I thought you said that Comegy was a great recruiter and that B'way wasn't? So now are you saying that what we've recruited on offense is better than what you recruited on defense?

JSU Logical fans...excuse me for that seeming to be smack, but TP was always running head about B'way not being a good recruiter.

TURRIBLE!

We gotta fix that. This is a HUGE turnaround from last year. We lost all of our LB's from last year. We may need to bring in some transfers next year.

Yall practice against the pass all day. Thats what gave SU problems in the past with that pass happy offense.

Hold the "f" up.... I thought you said that Comegy was a great recruiter and that B'way wasn't? So now are you saying that what we've recruited on offense is better than what you recruited on defense?

JSU Logical fans...excuse me for that seeming to be smack, but TP was always running head about B'way not being a good recruiter.

Comegy is still the best recruiter in the SWAC. This is probably Broadway's weakest team yet.

Yall practice against the pass all day. Thats what gave SU problems in the past with that pass happy offense.

Thanks... I use to tell folks that about our offense during the Bruce years. It got covered up because Bruce could chunk it so well and overcame any defensive shortcomings. The next year, it showed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back