Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid can play... I think Lil Seymour played a good game for us. Really poised as a true freshman... kinda reminded me of Dillon except Greg was like a running back in the open field. Still "Lil Seymour" is gonna be a balla for us.

He was ok..He Really didnt have to do much but Hand the Ball off Though LOL..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Made some good throws when needed... but you're right. In the huddle all he had to say was "Frank on 2, ready break"

Basically..This is the Worst our defense has looked in years..and from the looks of it..looks like T King may be out he went down went an injury..LB's are already thin and young..this may be a long season defensively..but I fully expect to make it to Bham with probably 1 more loss

Basically..This is the Worst our defense has looked in years..and from the looks of it..looks like T King may be out he went down went an injury..LB's are already thin and young..this may be a long season defensively..but I fully expect to make it to Bham with probably 1 more loss

It's gonna be tough to outscore Therriaut and that offense. If yall defense solidifies even a little folk are gonna be hard pressed to keep up with yall. We have a veteran defense and that kid didn't blink!

It's gonna be tough to outscore Therriaut and that offense. If yall defense solidifies even a little folk are gonna be hard pressed to keep up with yall. We have a veteran defense and that kid didn't blink!

Yea no team will want to get in a shoot out with us..our defense is better than most but i want depend on them to win a game for us. Yall controlled the game from the start and your defense didnt slouch..Line play was the difference..GSU's team will be hard to beat..See yall in December

First, congrats to Gram. Outplayed us. Gave us a chance, tho. Couldn't get in at the end.

Our run defense is atrocious. Gotta so something about that. And don't tell me the problem was alignment.

First, congrats to Gram. Outplayed us. Gave us a chance, tho. Couldn't get in at the end.

Our run defense is atrocious. Gotta so something about that. And don't tell me the problem was alignment.

It needs work...but our offensive line isn't just fat guys anymore. Plus Warren runs with his eyes and his feet takes him to the opening. Strong runner with good feet.

It needs work...but our offensive line isn't just fat guys anymore. Plus Warren runs with his eyes and his feet takes him to the opening. Strong runner with good feet.

MB, that might be true but it was not all him. Our run defense sucks. Lets see if he can run on anyone else like that. Then again, you got some sorry teams ahead. :lol:

MB, that might be true but it was not all him. Our run defense sucks. Lets see if he can run on anyone else like that. Then again, you got some sorry teams ahead. :lol:

It was both him and our Offensive line whupping the dog shiit outta your defense. We have really stockpiled some quality Offensive linemen through high school and a few juco guys. Actually both of our lines (offense and defense) really get sfter folk. Good recruiting snd stockpiling of talent. We just ran over yall with an "average" back... snicker!

It was both him and our Offensive line whupping the dog shiit outta your defense. We have really stockpiled some quality Offensive linemen through high school and a few juco guys. Actually both of our lines (offense and defense) really get sfter folk. Good recruiting snd stockpiling of talent. We just ran over yall with an "average" back... snicker!

Well, if ya'll got all of that, we should go undefeated the rest of the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back