Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know when I was in the band and if we were the visiting band it was common courtesy to play to the home crowd. Now today the visiting bands play to their visiting sides.

If it's me...I'm running Warren/Walker and looking to get some underneath stuff to set up the deep one!

Defense...Keep bringing the heat!

So let's see why Gram been keepin tabs on the Boom tryna see if they were going to make the trip....

Wonder what it will be :lol:

Listening to the halftime comments, Willie Richardson is a true JSU Tiger (homer) and the guy kept calling him Willie Jackson.

2nd half..offensively we have got to establish a ground game..if not they need to get the tightend Renty Rollins involved..i dont think he has thrown to dude all night..his hands are automatic..that drop by Wilder before the half kilt what could have been a tied game..GSU is bringing a lot of heat..OL needs to step up..penalties must be inexistant this half..the middle has been pretty wide open

You know when I was in the band and if we were the visiting band it was common courtesy to play to the home crowd. Now today the visiting bands play to their visiting sides.

Same here. Back in the 80s we played to the press box. SU still does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back