Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive. Gotta give props to their Offense for that.

OLINE gotta do Better...Penalties bit us in the arse and they came at the most inopportune times..im sure we had over 100yds in Penalties smh..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
History. We started out 0-3 in 1998 with poor defense (mainly pass defense tho) but we regrouped. I don't know what in the hell we can do to help this defense but I don't think our coaches will do anything short of totally retooling the defensive personnel. They have nothing to lose. It can't get any worse.

The good thing is that it will be a while before we see a another decent defense...we can just outscore our next 3 opponents.

AIR RAID my AZZ!!! The score should have been 35-14 at least..... Yawl been talking SCHIT since the season started and failed to back it up.. TYPICAL!!!

History. We started out 0-3 in 1998 with poor defense (mainly pass defense tho) but we regrouped. I don't know what in the hell we can do to help this defense but I don't think our coaches will do anything short of totally retooling the defensive personnel. They have nothing to lose. It can't get any worse.

The good thing is that it will be a while before we see a another decent defense...we can just outscore our next 3 opponents.

TP there is no hope for that Defense..what you see is what you get..They good with creating turnovers..and they can handle the pass pretty good..but they will get Ran on..

Don't write off Alcorn...

Bruh, Alcorn ain't got nothing. You will need a good defense to stop our offense. Our defense is bend but don't break. We played BAD as schitt and Grambling could not put us away at HOME. The teams on my radar right now are TxSo and PV. Not sold on BAMA State even with the win over PV. It's impressive but they are missing Black!

OLINE gotta do Better...Penalties bit us in the arse and they came at the most inopportune times..im sure we had over 100yds in Penalties smh..

Yes that hurt yall...especially the false starts. In all sincerity, your offensive linemen do a good job of subtle holds on pass plays. I'm really saying that as a compliment because some kids aren't adept at doing that. Late in the game, GSU pass rushers were locked onto inside and your guys were smart enuff not to tug at them but release them when they tried to pursue... that split second is all that qb of yours need to get a throw off. I know some might think I'm belittling them, but really it's an art to be able to get away with a nice hold. Anything to gain an advantage and not get caught is good football.

TP there is no hope for that Defense..what you see is what you get..They good with creating turnovers..and they can handle the pass pretty good..but they will get Ran on..

We have some prideful coaches yo. I don't see much hope either but you may not remember 1998. It was "worser" than this. :lol:

Man did you see how they didn't harp on the bad calls by the officials but stayed positive in all comments...even when they questioned some things. But what I really LOVE is how the guy at the end commented on how this game would appeal to recruits. I like those guys!

Good game JSU... I thought you guys would quit, but yall took advantage of some mistakes down the stretch (the turnover when we could have/should have put it away). Showed heart on the part of your guys...gotta respect that!

I wish ESPNU would hire these guys and take Neal off the air.

Man did you see how they didn't harp on the bad calls by the officials but stayed positive in all comments...even when they questioned some things. But what I really LOVE is how the guy at the end commented on how this game would appeal to recruits. I like those guys!

Good game JSU... I thought you guys would quit, but yall took advantage of some mistakes down the stretch (the turnover when we could have/should have put it away). Showed heart on the part of your guys...gotta respect that!

I agree they stayed positive and I loved the comments at the end. They said at the end of the day any recruit would be glad to go to either of these institutions with their performance today

MB PHUCK J-STATE, we shoulda put they azz away!! Got me cursing...lol They talk shcit year in and year out... WHEN YAWL GONE BACK IT UP? We done with yawl, try again in GRAMBLINGHAM!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh, Alcorn ain't got nothing. You will need a good defense to stop our offense. Our defense is bend but don't break. We played BAD as schitt and Grambling could not put us away at HOME. The teams on my radar right now are TxSo and PV. Not sold on BAMA State even with the win over PV. It's impressive but they are missing Black!

Don't get it twisted... we allowed yall to hang around by fumbling down in the redzone on a qb/center exchange. I give your team credit for taking advantage of the turnover, but for all intents and purposes we should have put yall away 35-14.

Bruh, Alcorn ain't got nothing.

Keep on with the big head. But we here at Alcorn want to go to Birmingham so we are not concerned with you
and your Pinkside Defense. We are concerned about the Alabama State Hornets because we know opportunity
is there.

MB PHUCK J-STATE, we shoulda put they azz away!! Got me cursing...lol They talk shcit year in and year out... WHEN YAWL GONE BACK IT UP? We done with yawl, try again in GRAMBLINGHAM!!!

G-Man 75: I gotta agree with you here. We looked bad. Even if we had won, the best team on the field was Grambling. We have some things to correct. Heck, if we can't correct personnel, I'm down for running a D2 stack the line, 9-in-a-box defense!

Don't get it twisted... we allowed yall to hang around by fumbling down in the redzone on a qb/center exchange. I give your team credit for taking advantage of the turnover, but for all intents and purposes we should have put yall away 35-14.

I agree but you still got drug outta Robinson looking like a bloody Ric Flair.

Fugg it! I say put 9 in the box! :lol: The worse thing that could happen is that we stop the run and give up 300 yards through the air. :lol:

Agree the final score should have been 35-14. One comment though........If teams make turnovers against JSU that Terry O kid is real good and he will make some people pay down the line. I noticed when he is under pressure, he is dangerous and has develop chemistry with those receivers...... JSU run defense looked like SWISS against Grambling's run offense.....

Agree the final score should have been 35-14. One comment though........If teams make turnovers against JSU that Terry O kid is real good and he will make some people pay down the line. I noticed when he is under pressure, he is dangerous and has develop chemistry with those receivers...... JSU run defense looked like SWISS against Grambling's run offense.....

That kid can play... I think Lil Seymour played a good game for us. Really poised as a true freshman... kinda reminded me of Dillon except Greg was like a running back in the open field. Still "Lil Seymour" is gonna be a balla for us.

Fugg it! I say put 9 in the box! :lol: The worse thing that could happen is that we stop the run and give up 300 yards through the air. :lol:

LOL...What I wouldn;t give for Malcom Palmer, Jamison, and Co from last year....Dang it man...
Gram had a veteran Defense and a good Oline...That hurt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back