Jackson State at UL Monroe Game Thread - 8:00pm

ULM ain’t good…you can spin it any way you want. What ULM eats don’t make Troy sh*t. These G5 games are very winnable.

And before you get into your feelings, that ain’t slighting what JSU was able to do successfully against them. Facts are facts though
Show us how to win em then since y'all got all the answers 😆 🤣 😂. Let me now how that works out for you game 4 lol

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
At the end of the day, beating/losing to ULM means nothing.

Any FCS that beats a program that has been in the FBS for more than 3 years means something. Especially from a FCS conference that isn’t considered one of the top 5 conferences. Every time we witness a MEAC or SWAC team survive a tight games vs FBS opponents, they always end up winning the conference or finishing in the top 3. It’s the depth and talent needed to upset or hang in with those programs that make the difference in how you will handle your own conference.

Any FCS that beats a program that has been in the FBS for more than 3 years means something. Especially from a FCS conference that isn’t considered one of the top 5 conferences. Every time we witness a MEAC or SWAC team survive a tight games vs FBS opponents, they always end up winning the conference or finishing in the top 3. It’s the depth and talent needed to upset or hang in with those programs that make the difference in how you will handle your own conference.
What I was saying is that Jackson State’s true goals are still in front of them. When it comes to offensive play calling, TC didn’t need to show much. Willie Simmons would call some vanilla games against FBS teams in games he could win (kept it close with USF twice)

But beating them isn’t the most important thing when it comes to reaching the CB.

I’m speaking from how a coach is thinking. Not from whether the win is good for the program.

Back