Is Mitch Landreiu Really White?

BgJag said:
:shh:!!!, where is your boo? :love: :love: :love: :wavey:

Gone to "the spot" right now. Just left, but he'll be back home later or else? :saw: :winkgrin: . Want me to tell him to call you?

Here?s what I notice?those of us who grew up in and around creole and mixed cultures like the ones in Louisiana are usually the first to ?notice? certain features or qualities about a person?s background. I grew up around a lot of ?mixed? black folks and it?s easier for me to spot if someone might have certain features. Whereas when I lived in Indiana or even in South Carolina, folks looked at me like I was crazy when I would say that someone looked like they might have some black features, which could mean anything from eye color to hair texture to facial features/skin color.

I?ve always said that there may be something in the Landrieu blood. Shoot, if you put a picture of Harold Ford from Tennessee and Mitch next to each other, I think they could be brothers or even cousins. And Harold is ?black? right?

Don't matter to me with either way...I?m just sayin?

09Congressman%20Harold%20Ford%20Jr.%20(2).JPG

ford.png

Fan_MitchLandrieu.jpg

One of my frats is Harold Ford's 1st cousin and he stated they have a gang of mixed stuff going on. NUPE is light skinned good hair with grey eyes but considers himself black.

Back