is DARNELL KENNEDY ELIGIBLE?

Originally posted by The SWAC
how can you fail at a HBCU is beyond me....especially if your major isn't nothing that requires extensive work on a daily basis.

Yall better hope Kennedy's major was engineering with a minor in journalism.

If it is then it means that work was hard in his major and he could not write in his minor.

I guess you're implying that HBCUs are easier? :rolleyes:

P.S.: Don't ever mention journalism in the same breath as engineering. Like journalism is hard or something.

no, but with smaller classes at a HBCU (ask Tru) and easier accessability to professors, how hard is it to maintain a 2.0?

I can mention all within the same breath.....journalism is the basis for a lot of things as well as engineering...

without journalism.....would good would athletics be and this website? Where would you read about an event?

without engineering...there would be no site

but a lot of engineering folks can't write, that's great if you know how to solve a math problem but if you can't put it into words then it's useless...

according to your standards Jag..might as well kill the NASA PR department and do it all yourselves...

Originally posted by mighty hornet
It's amazing how rumors and lies get started by grown ass NEGROES!!!!!

SAD!!!!!

Thinking back to that list of Top QBs in Div 1AA, and remembering that ASU had 3 on that list.

Also remembering that ASU signed a 1st team All-State QB from Tennessee this year!!

so am i lying? POST KENNEDY'S SPRING SEMESTER GRADES OVER -------------------------------->

DONT GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM FLUNKED OUT.

Originally posted by DAHILL

so am i lying? POST KENNEDY'S SPRING SEMESTER GRADES OVER -------------------------------->

Post YOUR grades first. (It may take a while...all those transfer records from 3 or 4 colleges take time.)
Also, change your user name. You arent even SWAC affiliated. If Kennedy attended as many colleges as you, he would never see any elgibility.

You attend more colleges than "HITS". :emlaugh:

I have VALID REASONS for transfering which are personal, BUT it never had to do with grades. I have been through more **** with my family these past 2 years than you have probably been through your whole life. My dad committed suicide and i no longer wanted to be in Huntsville. I am maintaining a 3.0 and like I said I never had a D or an F. As long as all my grades transfer DONT WORRY ABOUT ME. Dont try to get mad at me because Kennedy cant pass ONE class a whole semester.

Originally posted by DAHILL
I have VALID REASONS for transfering which are personal, BUT it never had to do with grades. I have been through more **** with my family these past 2 years than you have probably been through your whole life. My dad committed suicide and i no longer wanted to be in Huntsville. I am maintaining a 3.0 and like I said I never had a D or an F. As long as all my grades transfer DONT WORRY ABOUT ME. Dont try to get mad at me because Kennedy cant pass ONE class a whole semester.

Sorry to hear about your dad, man. But these guys are only messing with ya. You didn't have to "really" explain anything to them. I'm sure they understand now.

Don't let them divert the issue of this thread. Stay in they ass. They can say what they want now. But the season will start soon enough. We'll know if Sisqo will be QB'ing or not.

I wonder if Robert Kent was able to maintain his 4.0 GPA??? :snicker: :p

Originally posted by Robber

Sorry to hear about your dad, man. But these guys are only messing with ya. You didn't have to "really" explain anything to them. I'm sure they understand now.
:p

I couldnt agree more......Dahill, check your e-mail.

I agree with what has been said dahill. You dont have to explain chit. Somebody needs to post DK's GPA.

Lambs dont change the subject! Is dumbo eligible or not!?!

Well....looky what the cat drug in. Its TIGERLIED and J STATE-LIAR!!

(Amazing how rumors bring out the small-time smack papparazzi)

See you two in montgomery. Same time...same place....same cash.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

How will you see me in gumpville? JSU does not play in gump town, because we find your facilities unacceptable. We simply refuse to play there. This year you are homecoming bait for JSU. JSU does not lose homecoming, so you are out of gas for 2001.

Biff,

Trust me when I tell you that TP is a firm believer in smacking with facts (or the very least dignified logic). Review this topic and see my questions. However, since no one from Gump State has denied this information, I will logically have to assume that it is TRUE.

I could care less what you are a firm believer in. It is expected for small- time papparazzi to believe everything they HEAR.

This accusation is DENIED. There sir, is your denial.

Biff,

Let's not talk about smalltime. Remember, you are from a smalltime school. LC will be leaving soon and you will be an even smaller school. If you want to talk about smalltime, please give a chance to read up on ASU. That way, I can give you an extended discussion.

I still want to know where this info came from.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.....

Dont change the subject. The information has been denied....again. Why not ask the creator of the thread where the info came from small-time papparazzi smacker?

Lets not get on small-time colleges. Remember, weve got scoreboard. Silence please. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by C-LeB28
I hope you Bamas get more this upcoming year than what y'all got last year.

$5 million and all.

But C-Lubfoot:

Y'all sorry azzes STILL lost to Goodie MO B last year!!! :p

Yeah, we'll get more....
ANOTHER win over Morris Brown! :p

That's something that y'all trout-mouth heathens at TiSsUe STILL can't claim....trick! :D

Wipe yo azz before you come on here talkin' schitt!

Back