is DARNELL KENNEDY ELIGIBLE?

DAHILL

GUMP ST after yall joked on Kenyon Hambrick being ineligible YOUR ALL EVERYTHING QB WONT EVEN BE PLAYING NEXT YEAR because of grades. Now I see why yall were sayin that BJ is just as good as Kennedy. You knew that DUMBO wasnt going to be playing this year.

Doesn't matter...

He was never a threat to us. I guess this means that Bama State's annual azz whippin will be even worser this year!

If BJ Dragon doesnt work out theres always Plan C.
cole.jpg

I heard Kennedy flunked out for the semester and also their top receiver K. Williams might not be back either.

BJ Tiger was a Mississippi Valley reject.....

Garbage...

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Maybe Alabama A&M can let them borrow one of their 7 quarterbacks?

C-Lub, sit cho "last year" azz down somewhere and find a friend or somebody for you to talk to in your forum! :p

It's amazing how rumors and lies get started by grown ass NEGROES!!!!!

SAD!!!!!

Thinking back to that list of Top QBs in Div 1AA, and remembering that ASU had 3 on that list.

Also remembering that ASU signed a 1st team All-State QB from Tennessee this year!!

Originally posted by DAHILL
GUMP ST after yall joked on Kenyon Hambrick being ineligible YOUR ALL EVERYTHING QB WONT EVEN BE PLAYING NEXT YEAR because of grades. Now I see why yall were sayin that BJ is just as good as Kennedy. You knew that DUMBO wasnt going to be playing this year.

DAHILL,

Why is ASU a concern to you?? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot we will be whooping your school (Clark Atlanta) this year!

Stop riding A&M's fuzzies and claim your school! :emlaugh:

two thumbs down?

Now In theaters,

BJ Tiger Hidden Dragon

Starring LC Cole as BJ Dragon!

cole.jpg

"Gump St Unleashes the Dragon in this light-hearted romp." - Roger Ebert

Plan C!!

BBBBBWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH!!!! LMAO Like Pison!!!!

JST you a dayum fool!!!

Yall hornets gone make me UNLEASH THE DRAGON!
I know you don't really want to UNLEASH THE DRAGON!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Sisqo send help!!!!

coat.jpg
LOL
:p

How simple-minded are you gonna feel when Kennedy destroys jsue again this year. Kind of like how he did last year!! But this year, yo whooping will be worser!!

"Un"Ntelekt"ual",

Have y'all converted any of those QB's to linemen yet?

Just being logical and all.

Re: Re: is DARNELL KENNEDY ELIGIBLE?

Originally posted by mighty hornet

DAHILL,

Why is ASU a concern to you?? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot we will be whooping your school (Clark Atlanta) this year!

Stop riding A&M's fuzzies and claim your school! :emlaugh:

Just for your information I DONT ATTEND CAU.... The school that I attend KICKED YOUR ASS 2 str8 years in football. :emlaugh:

give Kennedy something to read besides a PLAYBOOK. Now I see why LC wants to leaves.

"Un"Ntelekt"ual",

Have y'all converted any of those QB's to linemen yet?

Just being logical and all.

PLEASE BEAT MORRIS BROWN THIS YEAR.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Don't bring that chit up about going to the NIT for a third year in a row again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Don't bring that chit up about going to the NIT for a third year in a row again.

You have never heard me say ANYTHING about AAMU and the NIT., BUT I DID witness MO B kick yall asses around the field on that rainy day

Re: Re: Re: Re: is DARNELL KENNEDY ELIGIBLE?

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Transferred again?
:confused:
:D

Sure did, BUT the last thing it was for was grades.... I have never made a D or F in my life.... I cant imagine somebody makin ALL D'S AND F'S for a semester.:emlaugh:

how can you fail at a HBCU is beyond me....especially if your major isn't nothing that requires extensive work on a daily basis.

Yall better hope Kennedy's major was engineering with a minor in journalism.

If it is then it means that work was hard in his major and he could not write in his minor.

Back