is DARNELL KENNEDY ELIGIBLE?

Oooooo Weeeee!!!!!

C-Leb,

Bruh, please relax all muscles so that Ntelekt verbal foot can easily be extracted from your arse! :D

This is really worrying me. I just called Montgomery and talked to the Athletic Director. At first he was real mad at me. He said "Tell that damn dude to quit calling me damn it." But after he found out it was me and not Mike, he answered my question.

Kennedy flunked Coloring 101 because he couldnt stay between the lines. Then he flunked basket weaving cause the bamboo broke out his fragile little skin. The Drivers Ed. class just threw him for a loop because he kept running out of gas. He couldnt follow them hard instructions on how to get the gas cap off.

Oh well. Let me call SU and see if Hayes is out of jail yet.
CAn I call Grambling to see if Duh Duh Doug is out of Baby Daddy court yet. Hey 0-7, lemme call up there to see if Brandon Reeds daddy bailed him out of jail for stealing from his team mates again.

Wait a minute, I just remembered. I am from JSU. I dont give a damn what you guys are doing. I dont have to do this mess. Man, being a Blue Bengal is so liberating.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back