I hate my doctor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Man, <font size=8>PLEASE</font> do not that booger! Lord help!

Suge, you can join the big SWAC Weigh Down! ;)

Re: AWWWW Sugar!!

Originally posted by Vinita
SEEING SPOTS, your achievement is quite extraordinary and impressive, as well as inspiring. I'll think of you when I am wavering with my hand trembling at the Coca-Cola button when I am meaning to push the bottled water button right beneath it. :)

Thanks 'Nita! I feel great and look great, but I can whine like Suge too! It is so hard to get that water down huh? I am addicted to the new Diet Coke with lemon, no sugar, but loaded with SODIUM which is awful. Hey did you know that caffeine is a HUNGER stimulant!:rolleyes: HSIT, I know all the pitfalls and sometimes I just FALL right in, especially when it comes to fudge oreo cookies that have been in the refrigerator ALL DAY!

And don't even talk about exercising...I got all the TaeBo tapes and lie in bed and watch Billy Blanks fine azz workout for 30 min. three times a day! I 4x a week for 30 min. but I need to do more.

Anyway, I have laughed so hard at Suge, especially that poem, that I'm sure I burned up about 200 calories last night reading his post!:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dayum Suge!

Suge:
I will not walk into a store and buy slim fast. For me that is like going and buying some pads for some woman!

It ain't that bad is it. Drink plenty of water when you're eating the small meals that the doctor has instructed and you won't be as hungry. You may be rush'n to the bathroom more, but you won't be hungry.

You can do it!

Too funny!

bedjumpin_lg_clr_22995.gif

I Tried To Warn You..........

..............phat futhamucka, but you kept phugging with me. You left me no choice, and that dumb arse Dirty thought I was just going to see Dr. Speer for health advice.

Being, the phatmack that you are, I figured I would hurt you in the only possible place that would matter. Your stomach.

I asked you nicely on several occassions, "Suge, could you chill with the hate?" But noooooooooooooo, not the pres O dent.

Ya see Suge, it has to be like this, Black America has no place for the negro phatmacks, it took me a while but I gotcha', tch....tch. I got 2 in Fort Campbell, KY. 3 more in Fort Wychooka, and now I got cho CJ.......oooops, Suge.

Let this be a lesson, to the rest of you haters. Don't Phugg With The Milkman!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya at the Reunion. Slim.

NICE:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Phugg You D!!! Phugg You!

Yesterday was Saturday, the day I was supposed to be eating Po-Boys! But no...for breakfast I ate 2 slices of dry wheat toast! No jelly, no butter, just toast!!

Then I had to go and work a prescribed burn until 3. After that, I had lunch.......a dayum salad! Lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, eggs, and crowtons!!

Then for dinner, I suffered while all my peeps went to Copelands for dinner. I stayed home to avoid the temptation......and had a grilled turkey patty and 1 serving of corn. I think 2 year olds eat more than this!

And guess what happens tomorrow............you guessed it Aerobics!!!!!! I could just cry.........:(

If you have anything to do with this D-Nice. I promise I will have my vengence upon you! This is torture!!

Suge, I told you to stop phugging with me, but you wouldn't listen. It was all fun, and games, let's all get together, and besmirch the Milkman. Look atcha' self now.

Starving, like a strung out crackhead. Vengence is mine, SLIM.

As for you Dirty, this had nothing to do with you, but you involved yourself in our bidness. This was between the pres-O-dent, and myself, and then you had to stick your nose in.

Had you been on your job, Suge's phat arse wouldn't be shaking like a coconut on a tree right now. So much for that high tech surveilance, huh?

Keep it up, and a diet will be in your future as well. The gloves are off!!!!!!!

NICE

You can do it Suge!!!

Keep at it Seeing Spots!!!

You, two, are welcome to meet me and Blacknbengal tomorrow morning at 8 am at the BR High Track. We're gonna run 3 miles.

You all should not have a desire to eat those terrible foods anyway. Who wan't thick arse cookies and salty arse chips in your mouth. None of that for me. Actually, I have to make myself eat so I don't turn into bones. When I get on the scale and I can use that big slider to get to 150, I am so :D .

But most of the time I have to put it at 100 and hope it goes past the 40. :(

Originally posted by JSTUS
You can do it Suge!!!

You, two, are welcome to meet me and Blacknbengal tomorrow morning at 8 am at the BR High Track. We're gonna run 3 miles.

Yep! I am running today for an hour on the tread-mill just to get an early start. :D

Originally posted by JSTUS
You can do it Suge!!!

JSTUS, I am taking tomorrow off. I walk in my subdivision every night, I can't meet at BR High on a regular basis because of the little "SuperStar"! But how about you be my buddy and encourage me! You know my number at work, call me Wednesday okay? I have been weighing at GNC every Monday and just got back. I lost 8 pounds last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to meet my goal by June.

I've never seen a sadder day........

Originally posted by D-NICE
Suge, I told you to stop phugging with me, but you wouldn't listen. It was all fun, and games, let's all get together, and besmirch the Milkman. Look atcha' self now.

Starving, like a strung out crackhead. Vengence is mine, SLIM.

As for you Dirty, this had nothing to do with you, but you involved yourself in our bidness. This was between the pres-O-dent, and myself, and then you had to stick your nose in.

Had you been on your job, Suge's phat arse wouldn't be shaking like a coconut on a tree right now. So much for that high tech surveilance, huh?

Keep it up, and a diet will be in your future as well. The gloves are off!!!!!!!

NICE

Man, Pres-O-Dent.......say it ain't so. Man, y'all giving up cookies and Po Boy's and such...this is worser than anything in the pass...

Suge, I thought your phat arse was still hitting the gym on a regular ? I mean, that joke I made about you growing at an exponential rate was just a joke man. Don't take it literally next time ... :lmao:

Man, if it's all about the calories, just use the Laws of Thermodynamics. Burn more calories than you consume. And get this, you can put pictures of the Milkman all over your training area to remind you that revenge is a dish best served cold !! You'll loose that weight in no time !!

Milkman:

Do you like having the taste in your mouth?

keep my name out of it...

Dirty, you don't scare me. As you can see, I'm quite resourceful, so your threats, don't scare me. I've been attacked by some of the best, and I'm still standing.

You started all of this, wasn't it you telling everybody, I had on a white shirt at the Classic? When all I did was say my sweater was cream. Wasn't it you telling everybody, how much I like BBQ? Wasn't it you posting pictures of my customers? Wasn't it your car following me, for 2 months? Wasn't it you that gave Coogi my number? Hell, I don't even like Australia.

You started this pottna, not me, and now you say, I can't keep your name out of my mouth. NiJJa please.

Your pres-O-dent didn't listen, and look at him now, slimming slow.

However, I'll make a deal with you, if you keep my customer's off of your post, I'll keep you off of my fingers. Do we have deal?

phatback, don't give Suge anymore silly idea's, afterall, it was my pictures all over his apartment, and in his post, that got him on a diet in the first place.

I'll holla back, Macy's is having a WHITE sale.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
To The Milkman: (and others)

I have contacted Miss X... she said she is on a diet and doesn't need anymore "milk" She also said she got those BBQ stains out of the shirt you wore to BG's afterparty... Just holla back at her to get your uniform...

I think for the good of the page that I will take a vacation from surveilling the Milkman.. The campaign against the winter/white and summer/white shirts has taken its toll on many of the TSPN posters... We have some losing weight worrying about it, we have a few who are gaining weight to take up the slack for the ManWagon....

If anyone needs me I will be tossing beads to see if I can see some t*ts ...

Sincerely,

ME

Re: I think they trying to mess with the campaign....

Originally posted by Mike
First my cookies are too small and now Suge can't eat real food! This is an OUTRAGE! We must take a stand..... for a minute then my big arse will sit down. But we can't stand for this shat! We need to have Big Arse Cookies and real food! We are the TightArse Shirt people and dayummit we need to eat good and drink good!

I say Duck the Foctors!

I say Ruck the Fepublicans!

And I say GIVE ME MY BIG ASS COOKIES AND GIVE SUGE SOME REAL DAYUM FOOD!

That is all!:redhot:

Here you go, Mikey!!!
Do you hear it callin your name????!!!

1593.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back