Hungry for knowledge? Presenting Dr. West's Eternal Kernels of Truth

More Eternal Kernels of Truth

If fudging academic credentials was a capital offense, the Southern Alumni Association would be .... Texas.

To the N-telectrial foolhemoth aka Dr. West,
Hanging out with losers is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Your last statement would explain why you chose to attend Southern University.

Dr. West said:
Your last statement would explain why you chose to attend Southern University.

To the N-telectual Foolhemoth aka Dr. West
If brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate.
Explanation: When your IQ reaches 50, you should sell.

Renoir said:
To the N-telectual Foolhemoth aka Dr. West
If brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate.
Explanation: When your IQ reaches 50, you should sell.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't run away from Renoir Dr. West. Come Back!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LaCumba said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't run away from Renoir Dr. West. Come Back!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I haven't read a thread from Renoir in 2 years. This is going to get interesting.

To the N-telectrical Foolhemoth, aka, Dr. West,

Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose your name was Dr. West .......Sorry.....I keep repeating myself......

Suppose your name was Dr. West....and suppose you are an idiot....
ooops!..... I did it again......

If we could combine the power of Grambling and Jackson State's football team right now, we would be able to light up Tex ...... my Texas Instruments calculator.

I can see why Dr. West is so special to you all. We already know Grams can't do math and the Mafia thinks they are seeing 13-2 when it's really 2-13.

Jesus took the fish and bread and fed all of the people.

Dr. West takes old news, wraps words around it, and makes you forget all of your troubles. Funny thing though, you all are still HUNGRY for something, ain't that right Mafia?

Dr. West talks, YOU :emlaugh:

Dr. West defines, YOU :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dr. West takes a dump, YOU :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dr. West takes a dump on you, your wife, and kids, YOU :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Damn Bell, Spears, Jones, and Frazier, STOP doing this to your fanbase!

Eternal Kernels of Truth

Hmmm... a Southern graduate [that oxymoron is meant to be ironic] questioning the intellectual prowess of another??

Oh my - that is rich.

Assuming, of course, that there was some truth to your transparent hopes that I really am as stupid as the bartender that believed your band director when he said after his usual twelve rounds of cheap peach schnaps that he was okay to drive, then you are shining quite a light on yourselves as your inept counter-smack has:

A) taken more than a week to surface

B) required an all out S.O.S (Save Our Skin) call in the private Jaguar forum for smack reinforcements

C) almost ten different SUcks posters to take on just one poster

The self-smack is in rare form Jaggies, rare form indeed.

I don't know this Dr. West dude, but from what I can gather, he is smart enough to not have a LEOPARD in his Signature.

Somebody help out SU Leopard 79!!!
:hat:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Eternal Kernels of Truth

Dr. West said:
then you are shining quite a light on yourselves as your inept counter-smack has:

A) taken more than a week to surface

B) required an all out S.O.S (Save Our Skin) call in the private Jaguar forum for smack reinforcements

C) almost ten different SUcks posters to take on just one poster

The self-smack is in rare form Jaggies, rare form indeed.

Actually, we have a tendancy to ignore crabs on this board.

But carry on...

Lacumba, could you help your boy SU Leopard 79 out?

Let him link the South American Cat that your school uses instead of the African Cat that currently has no school affiliation.

:emlaugh:

LaCumba said:
Actually, we have a tendancy to ignore crabs on this board.

Of course you do.

After seeing posts by nine different Southernites on this thread alone, I can certainly see your point.

*Beginning to see the truth behind the longheld notion that Jags are masochists.

To the N-telectrical Foolhemoth, aka, Dr. West......
Actually......My name happens to be Renoir.......and I am painting a picture as I type......

A picture of Southernites drinking from the fountain of Knowledge........While you only gargle.....
There's a fine line between genius and insanity.....you've erased yours......

Dr. West said:
Of course you do.

After seeing posts by nine different Southernites on this thread alone, I can certainly see your point.

*Beginning to see the truth behind the longheld notion that Jags are masochists.

Uuuummm Doc West, let me put it to you like this...

If u have no SWAC school affiliation on this board, you have no nuts. Some of us choose to acknowledge you "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY".

But carry on...

^^Lacumba, what SWAC school has a Leopard as it's mascot??

None!!

Tell SU Leop 79 to quit smacking for your school then since he obviously has no affiliation.

:jump:

LaCumba said:
Some of us choose to acknowledge you "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY".

So getting the spots (both leopard and jaguar) smacked off of your hides is "ENTERTAINMENT"?

Yes, you are masochists.

*Of course, you are masochists with degrees.

By the way, do your degrees come with a warranty or did you have to pay extra?

Dr. West said:
By the way, do your degrees come with a warranty or did you have to pay extra?

Actually, I paid several thousands for my degree. I was just smart enough to go to class and gain the knowledge that came along with it. And yes, it came with a lifetime warranty. But you're smart. You already knew that, right?

Ohakam said:
^^Lacumba, what SWAC school has a Leopard as it's mascot??

None!!

Tell SU Leop 79 to quit smacking for your school then since he obviously has no affiliation.

:jump:

Are you running out of smack? What species is unicycle riding Wavey Davey?

Back