Hungry for knowledge? Presenting Dr. West's Eternal Kernels of Truth

First, all these other brothers hanging on Dr.West's nuts, please release. You're gonna hurt him worse than Prostate Cancer.

Second, here comes 541 again ..... I guess reading and exploring NEW things are NOT apart of the curriculums at your schools. Hey kids, MOVE ON. We have.

Third, Who is Dr. West? A Rapides Parish wannabe who needs to get his *&^*&^*& off by taking shots at Southern? man, we have dealt with better and more than you. You latched onto PV and you saw what we did to them. Just tell me you gonna latch onto next so we can prepare to kick their ass too.

Lastly, any brother WHO IS TOO SHAME TO CLAIM A SCHOOL AIN'T WORTH the paper Bell's contract or the paint placed on Grambling's shoes.

Dr. West, please continue. While you encourage the others laughter, we see you for what you really are ....... WORTHLESS, just like the three main groups of fools laughing at you.

The need to forge bonds of affliation for the sake of bolstering inherently weak egos is as old as time itself.

In other words O-ye-alumnus-of-a-school-with-tainted-academic-credentials, my not having "claimed" a school is not because I do not have a school that I am proud to be affliated with (in actuality, I have more than one such "alma mater"). Rather, I do not "claim" a school because it is - in a phrase - beneath me.

Auf wiedersehn.

SU Jag 79 said:
Second, here comes 541 again ..... I guess reading and exploring NEW things are NOT apart of the curriculums at your schools. Hey kids, MOVE ON. We have.

79, the infamous "Baton Rouge 541" have left their mark on HBCU's. Just like the "Little Rock 9" and the "Chicago 8" have on our history.

Everytime someone from SU goes into a job interview the interviewer is going to ask the question..."Did this beeeotch buy his shat from Quincy Richard Sr.?"

But hey, I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. Everytime I get on an airplane, I look extra hard at dudes wearing turbans.

The 541 scandal is your turban, wear it with pride!!!

Here ya go....it's even in your schools color...

niebieski-turban.jpg

:D

Ohakam said:
79, the infamous "Baton Rouge 541" have left their mark on HBCU's. Just like the "Little Rock 9" and the "Chicago 8" have on our history.

Everytime someone from SU goes into a job interview the interviewer is going to ask the question..."Did this beeeotch buy his shat from Quincy Richard Sr.?"

But hey, I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. Everytime I get on an airplane, I look extra hard at dudes wearing turbans.

The 541 scandal is your turban, wear it with pride!!!

Here ya go....it's even in your schools color...

niebieski-turban.jpg

:D

So, based on that, everyone I meet from Jackson State, I should be weary of because they my try to RAPE my wife or future daughter, right?

Everyone from Grambling I meet, I should hold on to my money because they might try to STEAL it, right? Then again, it wouldn't matter because THEY CAN'T COUNT, right?

I shouldn't send my future child to FAMu to play athletics because they might get him BANNED by the NCAA for infractions, right?

That is STUPID man, even for you.

White women are to O.J. & Kobe, little girls are to R. Kelly, little boys are to Michael Jackson, ugly white women are to Bill Clinton, cheap booze & expensive cocaine are to George W, terrorism is to Muslims what degrees for sale are to Southernites.

Dr. West said:
The need to forge bonds of affliation for the sake of bolstering inherently weak egos is as old as time itself.

In other words O-ye-alumnus-of-a-school-with-tainted-academic-credentials, my not having "claimed" a school is not because I do not have a school that I am proud to be affliated with (in actuality, I have more than one such "alma mater"). Rather, I do not "claim" a school because it is - in a phrase - beneath me.

Auf wiedersehn.

yet, you find it not beneath you to smack the members of the Nation on here because of their affiliation with Southern University?

You have more than one alma mater, fine. I'm sure that you would mention ONE that I care about in THIS particular case, but I understand. I would be shame of my alma maters too if they produce me to act like you.

face it .... you know what will happen if you name your school .... so, if you can't come up with the name, YOUR SMACK MEANS NOTHING IN MY EYES. In this case, you are just a simple CRAB and should be treated as such.

The funny part is that the same people that are laughing with you because this is directed at Southern are the same people who, if someone was smacking their school, would tell that person the same shat I'm telling you, right Mafia, Cartel?

And still you type many words void of meaning .... I guess you have nothing to do in Rapides Parish, huh? :mrt:

I tend to refer to an old Indian proverb that went something like this ... "Beware of using many words, all of the time. YOU never know HOW many you will get."

Believe me West, this one isn't only for you.

Now, onto more important things .... who saw that great J-State win this weekend?

Re: Hungry for knowledge?

SU Jag 79 said:
And still you type many words void of meaning .... I guess you have nothing to do in Rapides Parish, huh? :mrt:

SU Jag 79 said:
YOUR SMACK MEANS NOTHING IN MY EYES.

"and still you re-ply"

Eternal Kernels of Truth

SU Jag 79 said:
I tend to refer to an old Indian proverb that went something like this ... "Beware of using many words, all of the time. YOU never know HOW many you will get."

Believe me West, this one isn't only for you.

Now, onto more important things .... who saw that great J-State win this weekend?

SU Jag 79 said:

"and still you re-ply"

Presenting Eternal Kernels of Truth

Eating is to obese people what self-smack is to Jaguars.

Re: Hungry ..?

SU Jag 79 said:
That damn Brian Green was slinging beebees all over Tennessee State's secondary. They shoulda won by 30.

SU Jag 79 said:

"and still you re-ply"

I can't wait to see what J-State will do to Valley. Aries Nelson ain't got a shot in hell against the Big Blue Defense.

More Eternal Kernels

Southern posters are under strict orders from their matriarchs to post laughing smiling as a co-sign under anything that a fellow academic miscreant posts no matter how dry and/or inane it will certainly be.

Unfortunately, the SU dictum has no leverage with posters from other institutions of higher learning.

Pardon, I did not mean to infer by the phrasing of my last statement that - somehow - Southern was also an institution of "higher learning".

My apologies

LOL @ Dr. West
I?m just an ole small town country boy who learned to shoot straight from the hip and ?tell it like it is?.

1. Never pretend to be something you?re not?..because chances are, you?re not.
Are you an N-telectrical Foolhemoth? Well, I don?t know but that?s okay, it?s no concern of mine.
2. If you stand close enough to an N-electrcal Foolhemoth, you can hear the ocean. Well, that also works with a clam shell.

BTW, my uncle told me to ask, Do you actually work at the asylum in Pineville or are you just a patient? He?s also an N-electrical Foolhemoth and he needs some more of those special pills.

French impressionist painter Renoir, was a man of vision and creativity. I can equate your adoptation of his name as your screen name liken to the age old practice in Urban communities to call really large men "tiny".

You inability to create like the origional Renoir is quite evident in your futile attempt to smack.

The terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you. And since you have an "Uncle" that is currently residing in the confines of Pineville, you should take the appropriate steps and not re-produce.

Afterall, the fruit does not fall far from the tree. And based on your last tirade, I would be willing to bet that your family tree does not "fork".

Adieu,

Can we move theses Eternal Kernel of Lies over to Small Talk? What do these lies, and insults have to do with sports? Too bad all the schools Dr. West say he is affiliated with are beneath him. He sound so much like another SOB on this page.

Dr. West said:
French impressionist painter Renoir, was a man of vision and creativity. I can equate your adoptation of his name as your screen name liken to the age old practice in Urban communities to call really large men "tiny".

You inability to create like the origional Renoir is quite evident in your futile attempt to smack.

The terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you. And since you have an "Uncle" that is currently residing in the confines of Pineville, you should take the appropriate steps and not re-produce.

Afterall, the fruit does not fall far from the tree. And based on your last tirade, I would be willing to bet that your family tree does not "fork".

Adieu,

:lmao:

This dude is kiiling me. :lol:

Yall can act like it ain't funny if you want to, but he is str8 slangin' them thangs on The Nation.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back