How To Know You Are Smalltime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

There are a lot of smalltime schools around here that are supported by smalltime smackers. The Mafia uses the term smalltime frequently to try to describe most of the schools on this board. Its obvious that most of you dont know that we are talking about you, so you laugh, but most of you should not be laughing.

If one or more of the following descriptions pertain to you, you are smalltime .

If you have tried to schedule or have scheduled 2 or more D2 schools in one season....you are smalltime

If your school cant recruit.....you are smalltime

If you have to use 50s and 60s facts as smack.....you are smalltime

If your school is used as a patsy for other schools.....you are smalltime

If you have ever moved your home game to another stadium cause the other school doesnt like your stadium.....you are smalltime.

If other schools need an easy homecoming victory and your school comes to mind.....you are smalltime

If you go to another schools home stadium and play in a classic named after their legendary former head coach and you consider that an honor.....you are smalltime.

If a school has scored 69, 70, or 80 something points on your team....your school is smalltime.
<font size=1> This mostly applies to MEAC schools PV, Bama State, and others, just fall in line

If you scan the papers every day trying to dig up smack, you are small time.

If you think 20K is a big game, you are smalltime.

If you cannot personally remember your last championship, you are smalltime.

If your head coach is good enough to score on your D, you are smaill time. (asu)

If you had less than 10K show up for a game against your in-state rival, you must be jsue.

If your head coach does a better job taping ankles and washing jocks, you must be jsue.

If PB dropped a cool fifty on you, you must be jsue.

If you finished in 7th place in football and 8th place in basketball, you must be jsue.

If your FG kicker cried like a lil beyotch :bawling: on national t.v., you must be jsue.

If your ticket office, by the close of business on the Friday afternoon before a home football game, had sold only three tickets (yes three, not three thousand, not even three hundred, just plain ole three), you must be jsue. btw, I'm sure that GR and robber bought two of those tickets. I wonder who bought the other one. Hmmmm... Will the world ever know??

If you have been reduced to golf smack cause the rest of your sports program is sorry as L, you must be jsue.

If you had to rely on Valley to save your season, you are sadder than sad :( :( and you must be jsue.

If the HORNETS will come to your Homecoming, whoop yall asses AGAIN, take yall women (hi Poomquesha), end your SCG hopes, and get your head coach/head jock washer fired, you are definitely jsue!

**Snicker**

MH,

Bruh, stop swinging below the belt. This is your first warning. :D

Originally posted by mighty hornet

If the HORNETS will come to your Homecoming, whoop yall asses AGAIN, take yall women (hi Poomquesha), end your SCG hopes, and get your head coach/head jock washer fired, you are definitely jsue!

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A HORNET ! ! !

Mighty Hornet all over jsu's azz !!!!!!!!

If you can count your number of winning seasons in the last 20 years on one hand and without even using your thumb....you are smalltime

If the Commissioner of your conference calls your school a "joke" .....you are smalltime.

If your coach is dumb as hell, but you think he is a genious...you are smalltime. <font size=1> this includes, SU GSU 0-7 for clarity </font>

If your whole season is geared towards one in state rival game....you are smalltime.

If you never get asked to participate in a classic more that 150 miles away from home because you are not a good draw and the locals may have never heard of you.....you know what you are......smalltime

Originally posted by mighty hornet
If your ticket office, by the close of business on the Friday afternoon before a home football game, had sold only three tickets (yes three, not three thousand, not even three hundred, just plain ole three), you must be jsue. btw, I'm sure that GR and robber bought two of those tickets. I wonder who bought the other one. Hmmmm... Will the world ever know??

LMAO:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If your program aspires to reach the glory and unparalled history of

Grambling_State_Helmet.gif

but,

only reaches the big-game peformances of

buf.gif

your program is <font size=3>small time</font> :(

If you post smack like this I can see why the rumor may be true that you will not be the guess speaker at Summer Smack School.

You are small time if your coach sleeps with a stopwatch around his neck.

If you have played a team 30 times, and the series record 3-27 or 2-28.....you are smalltime.

If your school wins a SWAC title every ten years, any SWAC title....you are smalltime

Let me try one.

IF YOU DON'T APPEAR ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AT LEAST TWICE A YEAR..........YOU ARE SMALLTIME!

If you lost to a D2 team....you are smalltime

If you went into overtime with a D2 team....you are smalltime

If you embarrassed the SWAC by having a pityful showing at the last championship game in the field and in the stands...you are smalltime.

If you call a school "smalltime" for going into overtime with a D2 school, and turn around and go into overtime with that same school............. you are smalltime. (jsu) And then loose to a school that lost to a D2 school........ you already know what you are.

If your head coach's previous job was washing the skid marks outta jock straps............. you are smalltime.

If you play in a stadium where the "white man" makes you pay rent and flies his rebel flag over your heads just to remind you not to get too uppity......... you are SAD, errrr smalltime.

If your can only win golf titles............. you are smalltime.

If a shed holds better than your own gymnasium.............. you need to get that ish fixed and you are smalltime.

if your school backs out games against conference contenders, your smalltime

(JSU turned down TSU's phone calls this year)

If your broke azz athletic department hasn't been able to afford new uniforms since the Prohibition era, you are smalltime

If you walk into your own home stadium and suddenly get the impluse to rent a car from Avis or some videos from Blockbuster, you are smalltime

If you head coach is so brilliant he decided in the offseason that he doesn't really need a field goal kicker, you are smalltime

If you brag about making schools move their home games but will still find yourself playing at PV's junior-high school looking stadium this November, you are smalltime

And If you started this lame azz thread only to see it backfire in your face, you are.......

<------dont get me started

man this is hilarious! I havent seen anything like this since watching that Original Gangsta movie on BET!!! ROTFLMAO:emlaugh:

Yall know the part where the fake rebel thugs get the negro rigged guns from the original rebels(Jim Brown, Pam Grier, etc) in the street battle and they think they have won the streets only to see the guns <font size=8>BLOWUP</font> in they face when the pull the trigger Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ohhhh my sideeee ajajaajajajajajajaja <i> like Hassan</i> Hahahahahahah!!!!!!:emlaugh: Hold up mayne wasnt that movie filmed in good ole Jack Town.....Home of the Jheri Curl?????? :confused:..................nevamind they said it was Gary,Indiana

gangstas.gif

All three of yall send some help quick:bawling: :( :bawling: :(:emlaugh:

Let me try one....

If the qualifications for head coach at your school is that you washed Walter Payton's Jock-Strap......Then you are smalltime. :D

OK! OK! I got it! One more!

If you have to jump the track at your track meets even when you are just running a 40 (No Hurdles)...... Your track is raggedy, your school is pathetic, and smalltime! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by the band fan
if your school backs out games against conference contenders, your smalltime

(JSU turned down TSU's phone calls this year)

As sho' nuff fat meat is greasy...

He said... (ha ha ha ha) Coach (ha ha ha ha ha) taping ankles (ha ha ha)... washing skid marks out of jock straps (ha ha ha ha ha).

I am dying over ----------------------> :emlaugh:

I got one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your HEAD Coach resigned from coaching and then got a job helping people walk "THE GREEN MILE".....your school is "small time"!!!!

If you only open one gate in a 70,000 seat stadium and all the ticket takers are from the Gaming commissioner's office.

If you lost to Coward last year...you are smalltime

If your coach can convince you that water aint wet and fire aint hot....you are smalltime

If you have lost to Miles College in the last 3 years...you are smalltime

Let me try again.

Hint: IF YOUR SCHOOL LOSES TO THE SAME TEAM TWICE IN THE SAME FOOTBALL SEASON.....THEN YOU ARE SMALLTIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back