How Do you spell Diva? A-N-T-O-N-I-O B-R-O-W-N

She didn't help her case by going back to dealing with him after the first two incidents in 2017 if she found them to be inappropriate behavior...This is about to be so messy.
Well, from the article, she gave her reasons for doing so. It wasn't as egregious as the first and second as it was the third. The third time, he took it up to a whole different level....allegedly.
Now if she told other people about it after that third time, then that's supposedly in her favor.

These last few months may have been all fun and games for "AB." It's serious now. When he called Mayock that "C" word, it was over.

It was just a matter of time before something happened that doesn't go into his favor and now that time has come. With this situation, it doesn't even matter if he is guilty or innocent. They are going to drain him. You knew it was coming. If you give your enemies a rope they will hang you with it. Obviously, AB has sown plenty of bad seeds. I think many peeps reached out to him but he never listened to any of them.

….waiting to hear what Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black, and Professor Truth will have to say about this...
You're exactly right. When you come out publicly and talk about the NFL "system" as being unjust and unequal, you're bound to be blackballed.
It's as if he didn't learn anything from Kaepernick's situation.
And does the Patriot owner need this kind of publicity, especially after his situation with the prostitute and the brothel.

I would like to see his emails and text messages. If he apologized to the woman or talked about the situation via email or text, that could possibly be evidence in and of itself.

A Diva that now could get the SuperBowl Ring that he wants and he gave up money for it. Wow, what a diva and the team he left, the Steelers still cannot beat the Patriots, even if they used their practice squad. What a Diva!

You're exactly right. When you come out publicly and talk about the NFL "system" as being unjust and unequal, you're bound to be blackballed.
It's as if he didn't learn anything from Kaepernick's situation.
And does the Patriot owner need this kind of publicity, especially after his situation with the prostitute and the brothel.

Don't worry about the Patriots Owners coming out, what he is in is with very powerful people! Brown, black and not powerful and the media is on it like a hawk. But the Patriots Owner, no one remembers it. And since AB is the NFL's America Team, do not be surprised if it is just a slap on the wrist!

Don't worry about the Patriots Owners coming out, what he is in is with very powerful people! Brown, black and not powerful and the media is on it like a hawk. But the Patriots Owner, no one remembers it. And since AB is the NFL's America Team, do not be surprised if it is just a slap on the wrist!

unfortunately, you're right man nfl know ab on the field is money.... sadly they'll brush it under the rug give him a slight suspension via commissioners exempt list and he'll be back right on schedule...... smh the brand looking like a joke and ab is only going to get worse because even the nfl can't really check him...

unfortunately, you're right man nfl know ab on the field is money.... sadly they'll brush it under the rug give him a slight suspension via commissioners exempt list and he'll be back right on schedule...... smh the brand looking like a joke and ab is only going to get worse because even the nfl can't really check him...

Not only is AB Money, but the Patriots are the NFL's team and you know they punish them differently than anyone else. They have already forgotten what the Patriot owner has done.

Not only is AB Money, but the Patriots are the NFL's team and you know they punish them differently than anyone else. They have already forgotten what the Patriot owner has done.

You can't say that after Roger Goodell spent two years trying to pinch Tom Brady for inflated footballs before ultimately suspending him.

You can't say that after Roger Goodell spent two years trying to pinch Tom Brady for inflated footballs before ultimately suspending him.

I mean did he really have a choice? You can’t let a man cheat the integrity of the game , and if you look at it, Tom got a slap on the back of the hand, four games.... while cats out here getting 6-8 games for weed.... the nfl always seem to make sure the patriots get to the ship... they got saved just last year against Kansas City... nickels always seem to get the “right” call at the “right time” I’m just saying end result.... and the refs robbed New Orleans ... cause drew and then boys would’ve beat New England last year.... ab gone get put on exempt list and will be off right on time when the pats schedule really picks up against tougher competition.

I mean did he really have a choice? You can’t let a man cheat the integrity of the game , and if you look at it, Tom got a slap on the back of the hand, four games.... while cats out here getting 6-8 games for weed.... the nfl always seem to make sure the patriots get to the ship... they got saved just last year against Kansas City... nickels always seem to get the “right” call at the “right time” I’m just saying end result.... and the refs robbed New Orleans ... cause drew and then boys would’ve beat New England last year.... ab gone get put on exempt list and will be off right on time when the pats schedule really picks up against tougher competition.

Tell me in what world is your job spending millions of dollars to craft a 200-page report investigating your behavior and then willing to disagree with a US federal court over punishment getting a slap on the wrist?

Last edited:
Tell me in what world is your job spending millions of dollars to craft a 200-page report investigating your behavior and then willing to disagree with a US federal court over punishment getting a slap on the wrist?
One minor incident out of many opportunities for the NFL to fine or penalize the patriots over the years. Spy-gate, Steelers rip-off call, etc.

And if Big Ben did what Brady did, he would never play again. He had to supend him to keep from hearing fans backlash because some people believe the Patriots are above the NFL! Slap on the wrist and that year, three of the first four games were at home and he was not needed. We hear about AB everyday, Kraft, we have already forgotten. Now if the player was a non-Patriot or black, we would still hear about it on a weekly basis. So next time whites complain about AB, Rice, remember the owner of the Patriots was caught up in a scandal that you refuse to talk about.

And if Big Ben did what Brady did, he would never play again. He had to supend him to keep from hearing fans backlash because some people believe the Patriots are above the NFL! Slap on the wrist and that year, three of the first four games were at home and he was not needed. We hear about AB everyday, Kraft, we have already forgotten. Now if the player was a non-Patriot or black, we would still hear about it on a weekly basis. So next time whites complain about AB, Rice, remember the owner of the Patriots was caught up in a scandal that you refuse to talk about.

Ben was accused of rape twice and got suspended. And still is in the league. But Brady getting suspended for maybe using a football with a little less air in it is a slap on the wrist?

Ben was accused of rape twice and got suspended. And still is in the league. But Brady getting suspended for maybe using a football with a little less air in it is a slap on the wrist?

Because that is from the other things the Patriots have gotten away with. One for the Steelers and many for the Patriots. If Brady was accused of rape, do you think he gets suspended? No! They would get the lady to back down!

Taylor claims that two of the incidents happened in Miami and the third in Brown’s Pittsburgh home in June 2017, which was the accusation of interest for Pittsburgh law enforcement.
-----------------------------

Ok let's address the elephant in the article....if a man has sexually assaulted you one time why would you go back around him privately a second time and even a third time? I respect the "Me To Movement" but certain questions need to be asked. Antonio Brown had no control over her what so ever. Not financially and not in a marriage so why didn't she come forward immediately?

As my wife said....this is some vindictive woman shit.

Only thing I can say at this point about AB, it was bold what he did. Very shrewd moves he made. Just watch your back bruh. When you sow bad seeds and multiply your enemies, it can all come back on you pretty harsh.
I have been many things good and bad but one thing I am not, I am not a false prophet.

Back