How Do you spell Diva? A-N-T-O-N-I-O B-R-O-W-N

I don't think AB had any intentions of playing for the Raiders. He left just like he came in, full of hot air. The team should be able to move on now.

He is worth 30Mil right now net. So he COULD get on a team and if not, hire the financial advisors and live off what he has and raise his kids.

giphy.gif

Good for the Raiders to dump this whiny expensive bitch. Beli ain't gonna tolerate no diva.

If AB is truly incorrigible, we will find out really quickly.
Well, I ain't mad at him for how he played the Raiders. Business is business. I hope it would teach Gruden a lesson. Sometimes it's best to be patient and develop the talent you have, especially when the franchise has been down for so long and the exceptional players in the league are hesitant to be on the team.

Only thing I can say at this point about AB, it was bold what he did. Very shrewd moves he made. Just watch your back bruh. When you sow bad seeds and multiply your enemies, it can all come back on you pretty harsh.

That had to be the smartest move ever.. Was it set up by the patriots... Heck yes.
This wasn't necessarily a smart move. Had the Raiders not released him, the patriots couldn't have gotten him. Any team had the opportunity once the Raiders did their part.

I will say AB played Chess while the Raiders played Checkers lol Go get that ring AB and he got a great 1 year deal!
If AB doesn't care about money, he played chess and didn't know what he was doing. Dude lost 30 million dollars guaranteed. How is that playing chess and not checkers? That's two years worth of salary for free and he blew it.
Don't sound like chess to me.

If AB doesn't care about money, he played chess and didn't know what he was doing. Dude lost 30 million dollars guaranteed. How is that playing chess and not checkers? That's two years worth of salary for free and he blew it.
Don't sound like chess to me.
Well to sign a deal for $20 million guaranteed for one year and most likely win a superbowl then its a win for AB!

Apparently Brown didn't inform the Patriots of his sexual assault allegations on three separate occasions.
Perhaps this New England deal wasn't the smartest after all. Will they now release AB due to the allegations? Perhaps the Raiders knew something New England didn't.
----------

Antonio Brown Accused of Rape in a Lawsuit
The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.
  • Sept. 10, 2019 Updated 11:36 p.m. ET
    • Antonio Brown of the New England Patriots, the most prominent wide receiver in the N.F.L., has been accused of raping a woman who worked as his trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.....
    • According to the suit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back. The lawsuit contains images of profane messages that Taylor says Brown sent to her about the incident.
      Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”
      Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

Last edited:
This may be more of the truth than anything else. How do you let it happened 2 times in 2017 than come back in 2018 for more of what you know is the same. It's all about money...

View: https://twitter.com/DarrenHeitner/status/1171584983280095233?s=20
Waiting for all the facts to come out on this. But the pats have turned a blind eye to win. You can't tell me with all of their investigative resources they didn't have clue that aaron hernandez had a shady side @ Florida

These last few months may have been all fun and games for "AB." It's serious now. When he called Mayock that "C" word, it was over.

It was just a matter of time before something happened that doesn't go into his favor and now that time has come. With this situation, it doesn't even matter if he is guilty or innocent. They are going to drain him. You knew it was coming. If you give your enemies a rope they will hang you with it. Obviously, AB has sown plenty of bad seeds. I think many peeps reached out to him but he never listened to any of them.

….waiting to hear what Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black, and Professor Truth will have to say about this...

Last edited:
Back