HBCU/NFL Draft News

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope so. His NFL grade is 5.68 which is "Candidate for bottom of roster or practice squad." The Steelers have 2 picks in the 7th round. I heard that they have shown interest.
As a steeler fan , we’ll take him and develop him he won’t be rushed to play this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nice coming out of basketball power White Castle - La Hwy 1 - represent.
Representing the home … Iberville Parish!!!!

Carter’s dad in high school was a big dude that can hoop. He was a year behind me and my friends who went to White Castle.

ULL’s Percy Butler is from Plaquemine.

Same old draft different year. They don't value our product anymore. This is no different from them hiring black NFL head coaches. They don't even draft PWI FCS football players like they use to. It's a darn shame. There is more talent in the FCS levels and at HBCU's level that will never get a chance anymore.

2022 NFL Draft: 24 FCS Picks by Conference
Missouri Valley: 9
Big Sky: 5
Southern: 2
SWAC: 2
CAA: 1
Ivy: 1
MEAC: 1
Patriot: 1
Southland: 1
Western Athletic: 1
The 24 FCS picks are the most since the same number was drafted in 2008.

279175364_10166306242155201_5718646684107277584_n.jpg

Same old draft different year. They don't value our product anymore. This is no different from them hiring black NFL head coaches. They don't even draft PWI FCS football players like they use to. It's a darn shame. There is more talent in the FCS levels and at HBCU's level that will never get a chance anymore.
There were 24 FCS players drafted this year (most since 2008), including four HBCU kids.

There were more kids drafted from black schools than Texas.

Back