HBCU Basketball Thread: Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
PV had me cussing all game, but that ending wow

Can somebody post the post game video of our coach? maan I haven't ever see coach Smith like that LOL

I saw that but some what understood. This is a different Grambling squad that will probably be a threat to beat any conference foe on the road…..

you know times have changed when two guys who were part time starters at TSU basically has big roles for their new teams now and they both helped their teams win last night

Who else are swac coaches scouting at their games? 🤣

If that’s the kid from Alexandria LA, my thoughts on that was….how did we let that kid get out of the state…lol
Y'all took TSU's guard as a grad transfer instead 🤣

Seriously he moved to Texas than went back to Alexandria and graduated but did a post grad in Kansas - so unless you were actively recruiting him he could've got lost

Those black seats and gray steps compliment the partially maroon floor real well in AAMU’s new arena. It looks really impressive on TV…..Kudos on the win.
The seats should have been maroon and white, just like the school colors. The arena would have looked better.

Y'all took TSU's guard as a grad transfer instead 🤣

Seriously he moved to Texas than went back to Alexandria and graduated but did a post grad in Kansas - so unless you were actively recruiting him he could've got lost

With a last name like Etienne, I would say the young man just came home regardless of where he was born….lol

"Before the (Texas Southern) Tigers took the court, adversity stared them in their faces as two of the team's top four scorers were not available which severely hampered the team's depth plus the loss of scoring punch."

You can purchase at the box office and avoid the service fee ($6) if I am not mistaken.

TxSU how much tickets to game tomorrow. I am looking online and tickets are $31 ($25+$6 fee). Is that true?

With school being out at all of our campuses, getting a seat to the games as a walkup should not be a problem.

"Before the (Texas Southern) Tigers took the court, adversity stared them in their faces as two of the team's top four scorers were not available which severely hampered the team's depth plus the loss of scoring punch."
C-LeB:

Why was it so hot in the arena on Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back