HBCU Basketball Thread: Feb 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this season legendary ladies. To think y'all are doing all of this without thee best player on the floor yet is insane.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Saturday, February 4, 2023 Women Final Score​

Final
Davey L. Whitney Complex
Lorman, MS

Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Montgomery, AL

Final

William Nicks Building
Prairie View, TX

Final

T.M. Elmore Gymnasium
Normal, AL

Final
H&PE Arena
Houston, TX

Final

Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center
Jackson, MS

SWAC basketball is funny. Only in the SWAC can you lose to the last place team in a blow out then turn around and beat the first place team in a blow out. 🤣 I swear I love this conference 😂

SWAC basketball is funny. Only in the SWAC can you lose to the last place team in a blow out then turn around and beat the first place team in a blow out. 🤣 I swear I love this conference 😂
The way AAMU shot the ball tonight, it would have been difficult for anyone one to beat them. However, S.U. can shoot the ball much better than they showed tonight. Looking forward to the Jags playing better Monday night….

yeah it's funny...we didn't even play with our starting center Akonobi

Nice game…..see you all in B.R.
I'm glad we got this one out the way up in Normal with a W in the new arena....I see y'all have heightened the atmosphere in the mini dome this season so our game down there should be a good one depending on how well we are playing at the end...Go Bulldogs

The way AAMU shot the ball tonight, it would have been difficult for anyone one to beat them. However, S.U. can shoot the ball much better than they showed tonight. Looking forward to the Jags playing better Monday night….
I hope this was not a one hot shooting night. Hopefully, the team is gelling under the new coaching staff

I was scared when i saw our 7 footer wasn’t dressed out… he is a different maker in the paint! I think the players were motivated playing against their former head coach.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope this was not a one hot shooting night. Hopefully, the team is gelling under the new coaching staff

I have been watching all season. This is the best team efforts I’ve seen from them this year. I would say this is a good time to move towards playing your best ball. That is a real good Grambling team coming in Monday night..It should be interesting…

PV's mens and womens teams have both a hit a rough patch in the season....We can't seem to buy win lately.

THEE women stomp PB following the bad blood from last season. They ran up on our bus after the matchup talking cash money shyt (which is cool) and how we were going to get blown out against LSU. Of course Dawn wants Reed job but this job interview was a fail 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back