HBCU Basketball Thread: Feb 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEE women stomp PB following the bad blood from last season. They ran up on our bus after the matchup talking cash money shyt (which is cool) and how we were going to get blown out against LSU. Of course Dawn wants Reed job but this job interview was a fail 😆
Tbh I was a little worried about this game. I think it might get a little chippy when our Lady Tigers travel to PB if their fans behave like they did last year at their place.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tbh I was a little worried about this game. I think it might get a little chippy when our Lady Tigers travel to PB if their fans behave like they did last year at their place.
It's definitely a brewing rivalry. I love it. Just wait till Zay Green and Miya Crump come back.. man listen. I might pull up

There's no mix on the women's side. It's JSU and then the rest lol. And we are still without our best guard.

THEE women stomp PB following the bad blood from last season. They ran up on our bus after the matchup talking cash money shyt (which is cool) and how we were going to get blown out against LSU. Of course Dawn wants Reed job but this job interview was a fail 😆
She ghetto as hell! Everything about her!

Double OT.. Pushing and shoving.. hostility.. multiple players fouling out
..its crazy right now

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Im super proud of the Lady Bulldogs…. Ive told people from the beginning that I didnt think this team would win one conference game. Most dont know that Coach Richards kicked EVERYBODY except 1 player off the team from last season…. they were replaced with a bunch of average players (players who didnt average more than 10 ppg in high school ) We dont have one superstar at all. This year I got to see Coach Richards Xs and 0s. She a beast with it. To have this talentless team at 2nd in the conference at this point is amazing. Last year (even though we finished in the top 3) our locker room was a mess… too many players dating each other…bringing their relationship problems to games and practices, etc. The staff did a total reset and kicked everybody off and started fresh.

Yall better be able to hit 3s or else.
I expected this game to be closer because UAPB has some legit bigs… but I know they dont shoot well from the outside. Maybe yall alum (UAPB Coach) need to stay off twitter and get back in the lab!

I expected this game to be closer because UAPB has some legit bigs… but I know they dont shoot well from the outside. Maybe yall alum (UAPB Coach) need to stay off twitter and get back in the lab!

They are the worst 3 point shooting team in the league so I knew it wouldn't be close. If you can't knock down 3s against Reed you won't win. Plus they've been waiting to crack PB head since last season lol.JSU by fawty

I know most of y'all didn't see it but isaiah range from bama state had a compound fracture during the game against grambling (think joe theismann injury). hope that young man gets better. the first responders at the game seem to have done a good job getting him stabilized and on to the hospital. gram showed great class as all their players came over a dapped him up as they took him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back