HBCU Basketball Thread: Feb 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. F the refs

2. F all yall lol

We didn't know why she got ejected (didnt need 10 officers for 1 5'4 cheerleader) but after seeing the video, I can somewhat understand (but not excusing it. Hell I've had to get reminded that I could possibly hold up a game by going across the court). She was wrong and so was the AAMU player constantly jaw jacking with her

1. F the refs

2. F all yall lol

We didn't know why she got ejected (didnt need 10 officers for 1 5'4 cheerleader) but after seeing the video, I can somewhat understand (but not excusing it. Hell I've had to get reminded that I could possibly hold up a game by going across the court). She was wrong and so was the AAMU player constantly jaw jacking with her
He aint say not one word to her… stop excusing country ghetto behavior. He even said himself on twitter, he didnt know what was going on or what she was upset about.

1. F the refs

2. F all yall lol

Will she be suspended? It could have gotten ugly if he hadn’t composed himself.

1. F the refs

2. F all yall lol

she walked on to the court at a player... they may have needed all that security for HER.

Thanks! I tried, but it starts breaking up. I am watching the end on my PC instead of the TV app.

Last edited:
Women Final

Final

Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center
Grambling, LA

Final

Robert W. Harrison HPER Complex
Itta Bena, MS

Final
Al Lawson Center
Tallahassee, FL

Final

Moore Gymnasium (FL)
Daytona Beach, FL

Final

Final
H. O. Clemmons Arena
Pine Bluff, AR

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4902499/amiah-simmons

Last edited:

Question for my Bama State peeps, how is that Amarr Knox kid working out for you guys? Has he been helping you all out? I ask because he came out of my son's high school last year. Their varsity team was like one shot and one second away from beating the team that won Tennessee's State Championship at the highest classification. He was their best player and initially committed to U of Memphis but pulled back.

Question for my Bama State peeps, how is that Amarr Knox kid working out for you guys? Has he been helping you all out? I ask because he came out of my son's high school last year. Their varsity team was like one shot and one second away from beating the team that won Tennessee's State Championship at the highest classification. He was their best player and initially committed to U of Memphis but pulled back.
He’s injured and out for the year.

Women Finals

Saturday, February 18, 2023​

Final

Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center
Jackson, MS

Final

Southern

Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center
Grambling, LA

Final
William Nicks Building