Guess Who I Met This Weekend

Blu ain't shy, y'all. Definitely ain't as quiet as JST. She will run a little game with you, too. She ran a coupla lines on me and I was ready to drop my drawers.:D

Blu is aight with me. And if mother nature hadn't been such a real beyotch on Saturday, Blu woulda been partying with us at the tailgate.

If I ain't quiet..then why do they call me the shy guy then, huh?

Exactly!...so shut up!

Dang

I still have not met her... wondering where was I when everyone was meeting blu :(

Well I will see you in Atlanta:D

Dang...

Where was I??????????????? I guess that Hennesey had finally kicked in.

xolconfused.gif

CJ, you probably couldn't see her, because we were all huddled around her in disbelief, and I think that was right around the time, you were getting in the waitresses bidness, about being too slow with the drinks.

If you think back, she was walking out of the club with us, she had on a red sweater, and she said something to us, right before you asked the fat security gaurd in the parking lot about his football playing days with the Raiders..........The Burger King Raiders. I'm still LMAO @ that one.

NICE

Re: Dang...

Originally posted by Crazier Jag
Where was I??????????????? I guess that Hennesey had finally kicked in.
Man, you were on the dance floor "walking it like a dog". ;) :D I just happened to be standing by Robber when she tapped him on his shoulders. He nudged me and told me who she was.

Hmmm

I guess you're right Kellis, I got a little lost on the dance floor.

Dang, D-nice I had forgotten about that. Ole boy did look like a little fullback though.....................full of Whoppers.

PAGE12.htm

I was searching for a thread for some information and ran upon this thread. It was nice to meet all of you. Don't listen to Robber...I didn't run any lines. I can't wait to meet more of you this weekend.

D-Nice, if you are planning to be in ATL...then bring your umbrella because I'm coming out again.
:p

Back