Guess Who I Met This Weekend

Robber

Consigliere
I got this call about 12:30 am Saturday morning. The caller had this real sexy voice working. She asked if the TSP crew were still gathered at my house. I told the caller that most had dispersed and should be at "Freelons" by then. The caller said that's where she was. So I gave some descriptions as best I could and told her to look out for people.

Well, as fate would have it, I wound up at Freelons myself. Not long after I got there, this female tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was Robber (she had seen my pics and couldn't forget this handsome face). I told her I was and she introduced herself as Blublood. I fainted right there.

After I came to, I just gawked in amazement that Blu would actually make herself known. I was so sure that her grandma would be too ill for her to remain in Jackson. But ole Blu was there, in the flesh, macking on the guys.

Meeting Blublood was the highlight of my weekend.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ufo's, elvis, and bigfoot...

Finally a sighting... I was beginning to wonder...

Did you take a pic bah???

I'm saying brah!!! How the L did you not have the cam? Shucks you shoulda taken one of those club Polaroids and scanned it in or sumtin!!! You letting me down Brah!!! I know I ain't gonna see her in the ATL!!!

Y'all met Blu?

I didn't get to meet any Grambling peeps. I went over to see if I could recognize anyone, but then this fat broad started talking isht about me being on the wrong dayum side, and how I had better move on before I got beat, and then I had to tell her that my team might be taking an ass whipping, but I wasn't about to, not by her fat, ghetto ass or anyone else, and my friend I was with had to pull me down the ramp, I didn't get to meet anyone. :mad:

I knew it would happen.....

Cause D-nice was in town. He always gets the women out!

Re: Y'all met Blu?

Originally posted by Vinita
I didn't get to meet any Grambling peeps. I went over to see if I could recognize anyone, but then this fat broad started talking isht about me being on the wrong dayum side, and how I had better move on before I got beat, and then I had to tell her that my team might be taking an ass whipping, but I wasn't about to, not by her fat, ghetto ass or anyone else, and my friend I was with had to pull me down the ramp, I didn't get to meet anyone. :mad:

Soror, your friend probably saved you an azzwhipping:emlaugh: :emlaugh: ...my sister tole me she almost had to whip somebody's azz from PB:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Y'all met Blu?

You may talk ish on TSPN...but those Shreveport Grambling fans would have whooped your azz up and down Shreve City....from Motown to Hollywood!!! LOL

So Robber....what is Blueblood working with???

I doubt I was saved from an azzwhipping, and also doubt that your sister was the one I was having "conversation" with ... well, I hope it wasn't ... cause if it was ... well, it wudn't huh. :D

Dam, Dam, Dam...

I told you, you can't take Vinita anywhere. Always wanta fight somebody. That's why we can't have no good time. Folks like Vinita gonna spoil it for everybody. :D :emlaugh:

See, that ain't right!

Alls I was doing was minding my own dayum BEESWAX when that broad said, "I know good and well she AIN'T over on this side with that isht on! She needs to get her arse from over here with that isht on before she gets her arse kicked!" I was like, "WTF?" Who the hell? You know I wasn't going out like that! HMPH!!

L Yeah, DTown ...

Bad enough I had to witness that new arsehole rippin' ceremony (please peep the new sig), then ya got some folk who can't take the "W" with grace ... heffa ...

Nah, Nita it wasn't my sister. Ain't no way that fool would be out in the rain. When she goes to games, she stands in the concession area, smoking those cools and laughing at people with crusty heels, too tight shoes, and looking for other fools she went to GSU with back in the day.

If anything, she would have told you to sit down and drink some Crown with her and talked your azz off about education (she's a elementary principal and loves to talk about them badazz "bebe" kids all the time)

But I'm glad yo friend took you away. That Port City woman was talking isht cuz she had backup. Don't think they wouldn't have ganged up on ya. Hell, it ain't cheating if you're winning!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I might also talk isht in a person's face ...

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
You may talk ish on TSPN...but those Shreveport Grambling fans would have whooped your azz up and down Shreve City....from Motown to Hollywood!!! LOL

I ain't never backed down from a person because there was more than me, and I wasn't about to start that isht on Saturday ... I ain't said NATHING on this page that I ain't say SATURDAY ... Hell, I ain't sced to take the L, but I didn't know that fat broad or none of her gold toothed, ultra-weave wearing, ghetto ass misrepresentations of the Negro race, and not a one of them *****es was about to talk to me stupid ... ass whipping be DAMNED ...

Re: I might also talk isht in a person's face ...

I ain't never backed down from a person because there was more than me, and I wasn't about to start that isht on Saturday ... I ain't said NATHING on this page that I ain't say SATURDAY ... Hell, I ain't sced to take the L, but I didn't know that fat broad or none of her gold toothed, ultra-weave wearing, ghetto ass misrepresentations of the Negro race, and not a one of them *****es was about to talk to me stupid ... ass whipping be DAMNED ...

[size=5.5] HOT DAYUM...I LIKE THAT KINDA CARRYIN ON![/SIZE]

Robber, when you told me Blu was standing at the bar, I couldn't believe it myself.

I knew it rained all day Saturday for something, I mean when was the last time an JSU/SU game was played in the rain. It was all Blu's fault. If she wouldn't have showed up, it would have been a nice sunny day.

In any case it was nice to finally meet you Blu.

NICE

How would you compare Blue to JST?

First time meeting JST in person, he was very quiet. Totally opposite from his board demeanor. Talking to JST was like trying to get Michael Jackson to say more than three words during a one hour interview.

I can just picture Blue being a very quiet person.

Someone else told me JST was quiet, but I didn't believe them. I guess it must be true if Mighty Dog says so. Hey, Robber! IS Blu really shy and retiring in real life ... Or is she about as "shy" as SUGAR?? :rolleyes:

... Or is she about as "shy" as SUGAR?? :rolleyes:

What are you trying to say Nita? I am shy off the boards. I was quiet when people met me too...really. Ask robber, ummm I mean GR.....umm well ask spirit....

Back