GSU ... AAMu

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know the season maybe over.

When the clock ticed to zero, Ike Rooks says that the Bulldogs succumb to the Jackson State Tigers.

You better keep your Tigers in order.

Six points in the first game and seven points in the second game won't get it done for AAMU. We all said that AAMU will probably win 1-2 games out of the first six. I think we all know the truth now, so does AAMU.

You Mean a SWAC Bama Team Hasn't Won Yet.

Things don' t sound good up on the hill.

I went to the Alabama State game last night and things didn't look good. Seems like Bama State was kinda flat. Nothing seemed right with anything last night except the crowd turnout. The crowd turned out in good numbers; last year I had my pick of parking back in that little residential/office parking area south of the stadium, but this year that road was clogged with parked cars as was the usual tailgating area in the parking lot. In the stands though, the crowd seemed stunned and dismayed at State no blowing Alcorn out. Crowd seemed lethargic during halftime show also.
:confused:

You're funneee!

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
Sept.22nd will be a win for a Bama team eventhough it won't count.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Hope springs eternal, huh?

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
Six points in the first game and seven points in the second game won't get it done for AAMU. We all said that AAMU will probably win 1-2 games out of the first six. I think we all know the truth now, so does AAMU.

Don't write the Bulldogs off yet! We just played what is now the #1 Defense and one of the most high powered Offenses in the Swac! We should be able to get it together.

What will ASU need to do?

Back