GSU ... AAMu

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: TV Broadcast

Originally posted by cat daddy
I have the game on TV, but there is no sound. Can anyone else hear the game????

What Channel? What's the score?

Re: Re: TV Broadcast

Originally posted by MikeBigg

What Channel? What's the score?

I got it man, no sound but it's all good. My daughter and wife teasing (dayum jaguars) but it's cool.

They're watch BET, I'm leaving for the front room!

Go GMEN!

Mike and cat,

please keep me posted on the game! I am chillin here in DC with D Nice watchin the jags. I can not get onto any webcasts. Gram's webcast will be operational next week.

Dahill

You mean you didn't make the trip. I'm listening to WJAB 90.9.

It's hard to start every year with a new OC teaching a new Offense. It can be done, but it's hard as "L". Just my observation.

Timbuktu, I am in school at Tenn St now,so I didnt make the trip. By the way I just found out who you were. Me and your daughter were in high school around the same time except for I went to JOJ.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A&M announcers said that the game counted for Grambling but not for A&M in the SWAC standings. I thought that game when it counts or does not count applies to both schools equally. Can what Ike Rooks said be true?

I heard earlier in the week that it didnt count for AAMU, I dont know about GSU though.. I thought it was suppose to be equall (meaning if it counted for one it counted for the other).

Only two games in, don't give up so easy.

Dahill

You still haven't lost a SWAC game, you can still make to the SCG if you run the table from here. But you got to get that offense going.

Back