Get Read is now mad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been a much better thread if you werent on here trying to get a date. If you stay where you belong (the kitcheh or the bedroom) you might find some use for yourself.

Git Riddy,

Winning the smacker of the year by default or whatever means is not cause for imbarrassment. At least it shows that I'm respected by enuff of my peers to win the award.

On the other hand, you have lost your edge. What happened man? "You used to be beautiful" But somewhere along the way, you lost it. Is it all those 2nd place Divisional flops that took away your abilities? You no longer have a team to smack about so you've become the Bonzi of the Smack Page. Man if you don't let go, Kent's nads are gonna look like a cow's teat!

Suge and Supe is there a rehab center for burnt out smackers. I am concerned about this dude. Makaho why don't you resurrect this dude like RKelly did Ron Isley, like Dr Dre is doing for Rakim.
We're counting on you to do something...get his password and sign on and smack for him. I know if you can bring him back, maybe Kurtis Blow and Run DMC can hit the charts again.

Man what have we come to...first the Fat Boys break up and now this...Chris Rock send help!

So MB, are you saying that you're too good for us now? I mean, we don't hear from you much anymore. Got a lil' title and don't know how to act huh?

:cool:

Whazzamatter babe ya miss me? You know how it is...sometimes us playas just gotta keep ya "scratching at the dooh"...

Keep scratchin babe, Ima let you in! (Especially after seeing those reunion pics...how you feel about mixed relationships? In other words...Do you need a Tiger in your Tank?:D )

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Whazzamatter babe ya miss me? You know how it is...sometimes us playas just gotta keep ya "scratching at the dooh"...

Keep scratchin babe, Ima let you in! (Especially after seeing those reunion pics...how you feel about mixed relationships? In other words...Do you need a Tiger in your Tank?:D )

:D :D :D

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Mikebig

I blame you...this is why she thinks she belongs

GR, for the last time....I have every right to post on here just as you

Now STFU will ya. U do not and I repeat NOT have to agree with me, nor like anything I post. Do you think everyone on here likes yo azz or what you post....hell NO, but it doesn't matter. Imma post on this mofo until is goes down again, and that my dear, includes the SMACK board. Now if you don't like it, you can do as I suggested earlier.

Well MB, lemme talk to you since you seem to have some sense. Now last time I checked I attended and graduated from a SWAC school, I'm also a registered member of dis hea bode, and the HNIC has not banned me for any reason to my knowledge, or else I guess I wouldn't be posting now. Now, if that doesn't justify me belonging to a SWAC website, I don't know what does.

:rolleyes:

Get Ready is Mad

I bet he is really mad now, especially after losing his two Super stars(FLEN and Goss). But You give em Hell DTJ and I bet, you won't disappear early in October as he and his Mafia will. I can't stop laughing:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know sorry ass Cleb ain't trying to step on the lady, especially after she blasted him and his Texas "friend" earlier this summer, calling them girls and the two fuggas couldn't respond ....

DTown, do it how you want to girl. Everybody got they own style and everybody will not recognize it or want to.

GR's famous words
Of the QBs I have seen, I would rather have Gunn than Eugene or Richard. Richard is awful. If yall are depending on that kid, its going to be a long season. Eugene is not as bad as Richard, but thats not saying much.

You would rather have Gunn huh? I could have expected that. Why would an avid Jackson State fan want a Alabama A&M QB over a Southern or a Grambling QB. You know what? I got you figured now though.

GR would obviously prefer Gunn over Richard and Eugene. See, GR doesn't like change. He would absolutely love to have Gunn over those guys because he would be able to stay where he is: With a skilled quarterback who couldn't sniff a SWAC Championship if he tried! See, Kent and Gunn have the skills to be all-world in GR's mind, at least over Eugene and Richard. But, all-world don't include a SWAC Championship for those two gentlemen, something the other two at least have some experience with. No, but GR just loves to have a QB WHO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO WIN A SWAC Championship, but actually not be a part of winning one though.

Why else would a grown man kiss Kent's ass like he was Halle Berry or Ashanti ?

How much did Richard or Eugene have to do with those championships? The waterboy were bigger factors that Eugene and Richard.

The fact is...I deal with facts and all that other emotional crap doesnt mean squat to me. Gunn is better than your QB....bottom line. If Reeshard were better, I would say it. The fact is you are going into the season with a piss poor QB situation and everybody knows it. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Get Ready
How much did Richard or Eugene have to do with those championships? The waterboy were bigger factors that Eugene and Richard.

The fact is...I deal with facts and all that other emotional crap doesnt mean squat to me. Gunn is better than your QB....bottom line. If Reeshard were better, I would say it. The fact is you are going into the season with a piss poor QB situation and everybody knows it. Deal with it.

Ever hear of scout teams and practice GR? Somebody had to "Play" Kent, Hymes, and all the rest of them.

How is Gunn better? What has he done? What has he pushed his team to? They backed into the SCG and then he helped Grambling pull off the most broing one of them all. His team, other than that season, has done squat. If Chris Gunn is better, he must plan on showing it this season because he ain't done a damn thing to prove it otherwise.

You deal with facts huh? Well, deal with this ....

Gunn -- 84/169 (49.7 %), 1113 yds, 4 TD, 7 INT in 11 games last year

Gunn against Common Opponent to Richard (Grambling, L 30-7) -- 6/14, 72 yds., 0 TD, 0 INT, -19 yds. rushing.

Quick Note: Gunn's best game was against who GR, since you love him so much? Try Jackson State kiddo (L 26-14) -- 19/30, 290 yds., 1 TD, 2 INT, 4 yds. rushing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard -- 27/72 (37.5 %), 292 yds, 5 TD, 4 INT in 4 games (saw limited duty against Tulane and Mississippi Valley after those games were decided).

Richard against Common Opponent to Gunn (Grambling L 30-20) -- 8/24, 127 yds., 2 TD, 0 INT, 0 yds. rushing.

Gunn couldn't touch Richard with Eugene's belly man ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back