Get Read is now mad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

LSL :rolleyes:
Name ONE college in I-AA that puts more WRs in the league, Machiavelli. JUST ONE!!!

Please don't post answer here ----------->

Originally posted by Get Ready
Actually JD

And you are right.....the school that is a factory for NFL WRs doesnt have one this year. What are we going to do?

Well I guess JSU doesn't have an "NFL WR" on the roster THIS year..... Afterall, Chris Jones is merely a sophomore....

(snicker)

Prodigy

Chris Jones didnt start last year, so therefore he cant be effective this year.....(using Southernese logic). Plus he doesnt have anyone to get him the ball since Kent wouldnt start for any other team in the SWAC....(again, using Southernese logic.)

But this aint about JSU. I really dont want to get into what we are packing this year. I just wanted to figure out why these other folks are sticking their chest out. And I still havent figured it out yet.

Originally posted by Diesel

You claim your defense is improved. It has to, there is no where from the botton but up. Darrion Conner and Jackie Walker send help or hide your faces. You know why your defense looked so good in spring practice. It was because you offense sucked. Kent didn't have time to pass and noboby was open when he did.

Dude,

Our defense is better because it is faster, more aggresive and SMARTER. Trust me, your offense will not know what to do. Offenses I am not worried about are depleated Grambling, talentless Southern and primitive NCA&T. This defense won't play that. Also, our defense should be commended to keeping our offense in check. Our offense returns almost intact. Besides, we have Kent. Flen is probably the third best QB in the conference. You will see that when JSU puts in the reserves.

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Flen is probably the third best QB in the conference. You will see that when JSU puts in the reserves.

I kinda feel sorry for Flen....
But we knowJSU is top notch.

Im tryna find why these other schools is talking so much noise.

The only thing that will be good about jsue's 2002 season will be attributed to Q. He will be the catalyst for J.W. Hughes and N.C.(no clue) Johnson to start drawing their social security checks. You all need to find a starting QB. Kint should be walking around the sideline with a clip board and a baseball cap like most backup QB's. That defense that gave up 61 points on your homecoming made Bama St. look like U of Miami. Now you want the SUperior SWAC school, winner of 3 out of the last 5 football titles, team of the 90's and winner of 8 out of the last 10 commissioner cups to believe you are any different from the team that we lambasted the 2nd time in one season at the very first SGC. Really you busters need to save those wolf tickets for PV, Valley, APB and AAMU. You all need to take the Hambling model and hire one of your football elite alums to bring your program back to respectability. Eddie Payton may be a good choice. I hate to see a once proud program in DK and hanging on to pipe dreams. It does not make since for any black man to be "mad" because hypertension is to prevalent among this population. The best thing to do to keep your blood pressure down is take your medicine daily, accept the things that you cant change and have no faith in jsue football or athletics. BTW, speaking Jacksoneese is an indicator that your are not doing the prescribed aforementioned.

Signed

The SUmma cum laude of all SWAC schools.

What these kiddies can't understand is that that list that I posted has nothing to do with what these guys can do this season.

Hell, all of those guys should do something this season with the people (listed in each one of your losses columns) the team lost. I fully expect people like Manning, Jones, and Douglas to have great seasons. THEY HAVE TO OR YOUR TEAMS WILL BE ISHT UP THE CREEK! On the other side, however, Southern, while you may call them mediocre, has the luxury of having six guys, six guys who know this offense, know Richard's throwing tendencies, know what Richardson expects, and know how to win.

Now, why is it when you guys have youngsters who have a lot of promise, they are going to set the league of fire, but when we talk about our young, experienced kids, that means nothing?

If there was ever a bunch of hypocrites, I've found them.

But let y'all tell it, you know what your team has and YOU know what we have too, even though WE stay on top of our team just like you do yours ..... Stupidity has no end, huh Tigers?

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

Now, why is it when you guys have youngsters who have a lot of promise, they are going to set the league of fire, but when we talk about our young, experienced kids, that means nothing?

BECAUSE REESHARD IS YOUR QB.....DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!?

Reeshard has been on the sideline for 3 years....yet his rec know his tendancies.....Suouthernese at its best

BECAUSE REESHARD IS YOUR QB.....DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!?

Reeshard has been on the sideline for 3 years....yet his rec know his tendancies.....Suouthernese at its best

I suppose they don't go to practice with Richard, right? They are just like every other team and first team ONLY practices with first team, right? NO jackass!

What did you say ..... Richard has been on the sideline for THREE years. In that time, you don't think that these guys have watched him, gotten to know him, played with him, practiced with him, or anything like that?

Keep worrying about Richard and you can watch us in December from your house.

Dude,

If you have any confidence in Reeshard, then so be it.
Who am I to say he sucks?
Who am I to say you guys are pissing in the wind?
Who am I to try to bring you guys to the realization that he wasnt even second string last year?
So what if you are throwing an inexperienced QB into the meat of your schedule?
We all know he sucks. Post "we are not relying on him to win the game...over here------->
You know why you are not relying on him..........CAUSE HE SUCKS
I would think SU would be able to recruit a decent QB once in a while. But then again, Pete is your coach.

See you in NO

GR, & TP, that wouldn't be the same Flen that got yanked at home against PB would it?

How long did TC "Bobby Newcombe"......oops TC Vick sit on the sidelines before he got his chance to get yanked?

NICE

TC got yanked because we had the best QB in college football standing on the sideline. You cant say that. If Reeshard is your starter, I would really hate to see your backups.

Flenn is the 3rd best QB in the SWAC...and our incoming freshman from the Gulf Coast is the 4th.

In the SWAC, there is Kent at QB...and then there is everybody else. The SWAC needs to do something to encourage better QBs to join the league. Right now, Kent is holding the whole SWAC on his shoulders by himself.

Man you need to stop making an azz of yourself with all this Kent nutt riding. There are new people on here who don't know that you were once a good smacker. Just like J State's program is "dk"ing so is the level of your smack.

Kent threw 21 interceptions last year and hasn't even won a divisional championship much less a Conference championship. I really don't think the boy's got winning in him. He's typical JSU all talk and no win!

Mike "they gave me the Smack title" Big

Once a good smacker? Come on man. YOu do realize Im exempt from that title for life right? Just wouldnt be fair.

At any rate...enough about me.

This thread is not about Kent. We know about the greatness that is Kent and we most certainly will cover that thoroughly for the next 2 months.

No.....This thread is about Bruce "I dont think you ready for this belly" Eugene. This thread is about Qeentone "Why I gotta leave the bench" Reeshard. We know we great......we are just trying to find out why yall selling so many wolf tickets.

You guys realize that Chris Gunn from 0-10 is better than the La. QBs

Originally posted by Robber

Name ONE college in I-AA that puts more WRs in the league, Machiavelli. JUST ONE!!!

Please don't post answer here ----------->

DRAFT OR FREE AGENCY?:idea:

Chris Gunn .... at Alabama A&M is better than Richard or Eugene?

Boy, this just gets better and better. I hope you are talking about his characteristics and NOT how they make their team better because in that case, Gunn ain't isht.

If you evaluate a QB by the skills he has, that's fine. That's good for the NFL draft day. But, I want a QB who is going to make my team better, give me a chance to win every week, and NOT cfuk it up for me with fumbles or interceptions: GUNN ain't that. Eugene and Richard have at least shown some characteristics of being close to that.

BTW, with Kent's outstanding numbers he had last season, you think they would have been less if he could have cut down on sending the ball to his opponents? I mean, after a few interceptions and with the "defense" you had last year, wouldn't he HAVE to throw the ball to help his team win, thereby boosting his passing numbers.
Kent is a great QB, don't get me wrong, but he will have to be better than last year because everybody has gotten another year on him and just about everybody has gotten a BALL from him :lmao:

IT TAKES A small MIND TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE.

A small MIND LIKE YOURS IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.:idea:

With all of that you just said...you said nothing.

Of the QBs I have seen, I would rather have Gunn than Eugene or Richard. Richard is awful. If yall are depending on that kid, its going to be a long season. Eugene is not as bad as Richard, but thats not saying much.

Keep fooling yourself, keep compating him to Kent, it wont help, it wont work.

HE SUCKS

You guys realize that Chris Gunn from 0-10 is better than the La. QBs

GR.....

Don't run yo' silly arse over here trying to deflect that 'HEAT' that BiggMike has been smokin' yo azz with. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: When you get yo' azz SMACKED SENSELESS, you start trembling like a lil beech. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: You are always attempting to accuse other on this board of riding someone's fuzzies..........
WELL Mr. Know-It-All it is time for you to GET OFF of everyone else's nutz's and stand on your own SMACK!! BiGGMike has SMACKED yo' AZZ with some Intelligent and thought provoking SMACK and ............YOU could not come back with ISHT!!!!! This is truly SAD and pathetic!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

GR.....

Don't run yo' silly arse over here trying to deflect that 'HEAT' that BiggMike has been smokin' yo azz with. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: When you get yo' azz SMACKED SENSELESS, you start trembling like a lil beech. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: You are always attempting to accuse other on this board of riding someone's fuzzies..........
WELL Mr. Know-It-All it is time for you to GET OFF of everyone else's nutz's and stand on your own SMACK!! BiGGMike has SMACKED yo' AZZ with some Intelligent and thought provoking SMACK and ............YOU could not come back with ISHT!!!!! This is truly SAD and pathetic!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Dude....you are sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back