Fugg Valentine's Day

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Shutup :emlaugh:

Does that mean that ME and DTOWN can come over and give you some <font color=red>HOT</font> sex later on tonight? :confused:

DTown, you my gul and all, but I'mma give it to you like I'mma give it to Spirit like this right chere---->:smash:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Panthro

Does that mean that ME and DTOWN can come over and give you some <font color=red>HOT</font> sex later on tonight? :confused:

DTown, you my gul and all, but I'mma give it to you like I'mma give it to Spirit like this right chere---->:smash:

:rolleyes:

How da phugg R U gonna put my name is dis hea? Spirit is my gul and all, but I don't get down like that playa. Strickly dickly up in this camp.

Now, where's my damn gift? :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Dtown Jag

How da phugg R U gonna put my name is dis hea? Spirit is my gul and all, but I don't get down like that playa. Strickly dickly up in this camp.

Now, where's my damn gift? :mad:

I got 23 chromosones :sperm: for you right here VVVVVVVVVVVVVV. And, the baby that I give YOU in 10 mos will be your gift from me to you. Looky there. Instant tax deduction for Oh-three LOL.

Ain't nothing wrong w/ a 3-some heffa. "L"... I need you to hold Spirit's arms down while I :smash: regulate. LOL kekekekekekekekeekekeke :emlaugh: And, when R U into'ing me to one of your gulfriends gul? :confused: "L", I'm hotter then a japanese firecracker after watching tits and azz this <b>pass</b> week in sin city.

I got 23 chromosones :sperm: for you right here VVVVVVVVVVVVVV. And, the baby that I give YOU in 10 mos will be your gift from me to you. Looky there. Instant tax deduction for Oh-three LOL.

Ain't nothing wrong w/ a 3-some heffa. "L"... I need you to hold Spirit's arms down while I :smash: regulate. LOL kekekekekekekekeekekeke :emlaugh: And, when R U into'ing me to one of your gulfriends gul? :confused: "L", I'm hotter then a japanese firecracker after watching tits and azz this <b>pass</b> week in sin city.

SAD I tell ya, justplainoleSAD.....:smh:

I'm praying for you tonight.

Too eerie

An ex-girlfriend called last night and some kind of way, she directed the conversation not only to threesomes as a concept, but also with whom she would participate.

At least I was named in all of the possible combinations...

Originally posted by JSTUS

Oh really???? :angry:

:uhoh: Huh???? Uhh.................HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BABY!!!!
B00006781L.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg
5167z.jpg
SVF20rpwtulips_LS_tn.jpg

So what time is dinner??? :uhoh:

Ah hell nah! I like private parties for two. :emlaugh: :rolleyes:

:uzi:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

:uhoh: Huh???? Uhh.................HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BABY!!!!
B00006781L.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg
5167z.jpg
SVF20rpwtulips_LS_tn.jpg

So what time is dinner??? :uhoh:

<font size=16>Apparently</font size=16>, you have gotten me mixed up with some other woman. :angry: I DO NOT EAT CHOCOLATE OR COCONUT. I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT A BEAR, ESPECIALLY A PINK BEAR. I DO NOT CARE FOR PINK FLOWERS EITHER. :angry:

Originally posted by JSTUS
I DO NOT EAT CHOCOLATE OR COCONUT. I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT A BEAR, ESPECIALLY A PINK BEAR. I DO NOT CARE FOR PINK FLOWERS EITHER. :angry:

And just what is the problem with PINK?

:bump: :wavey: :love: :shh: :goof: :lmao:

And I read the whole thread hoping that someone would asked Mighty Dog to be their Valetine. Remember in grade school when we exchanged little red hearts and me and John Henry ended up with more than the other kids, those were the days.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back