Fugg Valentine's Day

sophandros

Free Thinker
And, yes, I'm wearing all-black.

Don't get me started on why I hate this holiday.

OK, part of it is that my favourite holiday is Halloween, but...

Normally I would be with ya on this one but today is also payday. Not only is it payday but its payday with BONUSES. So Happy Payday to me. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sorry Soph.....
........gotta do that dayum thang tonite mayne. The price we pay for puddin. :smh:

Originally posted by Shamocha
Normally I would be with ya on this one but today is also payday. Not only is it payday but its payday with BONUSES. So Happy Payday to me. :nod:

Well, FU for having a job that pays Bonus. I get to SEE what people get for bonuses... :winkgrin:

Originally posted by BIFF
Sorry Soph.....
........gotta do that dayum thang tonite mayne. The price we pay for puddin. :smh:

Oh, I'm not saying that there won't be any puddin gettin this weekend, but not for this Bob forsaken day.

Happy Valentine's Day to my baby's momma stunna!!!
ROS12rpw_LS2_sm.jpg

Originally posted by sophandros

Well, FU for having a job that pays Bonus. I get to SEE what people get for bonuses... :winkgrin:

Well dang no need to get all bitter. I share the wealth, its not like I'm being selfish with it.

Originally posted by Shamocha

Well dang no need to get all bitter. I share the wealth, its not like I'm being selfish with it.

I'm bitter for other reasons, not your bonus. And while you're sharing the wealth...

Ain't nothing wrong with Valentines day!

I would like to wish all the MEN of SP Happy Valentines DAY! :love:

Aint that nice. Now I can get my money from the <font color=blue> Jstank game last October during football season, if my memory serves me correctly, the score was <font color=red>Grambling 52, Jackson 31.</font>

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Fugg Valentine's Day:splat: ........................ HAPPY BONUS DAY BABY :jump:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Ain't nothing wrong with Valentines day!

I would like to wish all the MEN of SP Happy Valentines DAY! :love:

Thanks Ms Sonic96. And Happy Valentines Day to all my beautiful ,exquisite and witty sistahs on the SWACPAGE.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Aint that nice. Now I can get my money from the <font color=blue> Jstank game last October during football season, if my memory serves me correctly, the score was <font color=red>Grambling 52, Jackson 31.</font>

Dude if I send you one more damn check I would have a new pair of shoes. I sent a check a week after the game... you claim you didn't get that one. I send you a bank issues money order and tell you to call me if you don't get it and you don't say anything until now.... WTF.... :kaioken:

NOW if you really didn't get the money which I don't believe I will pay kenn right now through pay pal and you can get the loot from him.... and I will bite the bullet on the other 50.00

LOL @ this 'NESS up in hur during huggy-squeezy season. You can most def tell who ain't got no valentine on a day like today. :shame: Lawd.... :shame: All this belligere, errrrr, anger. :shame:

Originally posted by Panthro
You can most def who ain't got no valentine on a day like today. :shame: Lawd.... :shame: All this belligere, errrrr, anger. :shame:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If you had written a check you would know by now because the bank statement would be reflective, So yes I claim and I know I didn't receive a check.

If you sent a money order and you lose the stub, the company can refund that as well, so don't even try it.

This was meant to humorous, but oh well do what you do. And futher more what the hell does Kenn have to do with me and you.

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Dude if I send you one more damn check I would have a new pair of shoes. I sent a check a week after the game... you claim you didn't get that one. I send you a bank issues money order and tell you to call me if you don't get it and you don't say anything until now.... WTF.... :kaioken:

NOW if you really didn't get the money which I don't believe I will pay kenn right now through pay pal and you can get the loot from him.... and I will bite the bullet on the other 50.00

A Valentine's Day poem

VALENTINE`S DAY

Hearts and roses and kisses galore
What the hell is that sh*t for
People get mushy and start acting queer
Its gotta be the most annoying day of the year
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid`s *ss!

I`ll spend the day so drunk I can`t speak,
And wear all black for the rest of the week.
Guys act all sweet, but it soon will
fade,
For all they are doing is trying to get laid.
The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit,
Because I think love is a crock of sh*t!
So heres my story, what else can I say?
Love bites my *ss...f*ck Valentine`s Day!

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
If you had written a check you would know by now because the bank statement would be reflective, So yes I claim and I know I didn't receive a check.

If you sent a money order and you lose the stub, the company can refund that as well, so don't even try it.

This was meant to humorous, but oh well do what you do. And futher more what the hell does Kenn have to do with me and you.

RRraaaa, Spirit? Baby... :shame:

Why all the :angry: on St. Valentine's day? :confused: All you had to do was axe me and I would've been your valen for a day. :shame: Lawd.... :shame:

Sorry I got :topic: , but valentines day is cool with me. :heart:

Originally posted by sophandros
And, yes, I'm wearing all-black.

Don't get me started on why I hate this holiday.

OK, part of it is that my favourite holiday is Halloween, but...

And back to the other :topic: oh well, charge it to the game. I'm thru wit. :rolly:

Shutup :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Panthro

RRraaaa, Spirit? Baby... :shame:

Why all the :angry: on St. Valentine's day? :confused: All you had to do was axe me and I would've been your valen for a day. :shame: Lawd.... :shame:

Back