Florida A&M at Alabama State Game Thread: 2:00pm CT

DJ for basketball? yes -

FOOTBALL
when the team is warming up? Yes
when the band is getting ready for halftime? Yes
maybe some sound effects? yes

Outside of that? no

Honestly the way most schools are going now… started at AAMU about 2 years ago… we have a DJ at every home football and basketball game and the games are more like a club atmosphere.
I am taking my Bose headphones for the rest of the year, if this continues I will find someone to take my seat, the rest of the family can go. This is probably my last year as a season ticket holder. I hope they find someone to take our 6 seats. My clubbing days are over, I love college football, because of traditions, HBCU bands and football.

This olde hornet is leaving the building!!!

I am taking my Bose headphones for the rest of the year, if this continues I will find someone to take my seat, the rest of the family can go. This is probably my last year as a season ticket holder. I hope they find someone to take our 6 seats. My clubbing days are over, I love college football, because of traditions, HBCU bands and football.

Is it that bad? Wow
It's meant to enhance the game day experience but if it's taking away from it somebody gotta step in

Yea those are gone…. Even when we played at Austin Peay they had a black DJ playing “our music” the entire game.

Back