Fantasy Football

So, are we limiting to 12??? Right now, the league is set up for 14. I say we give 3 other posters a shot to get in.

We can go up to 14 if thats what we want. Still keep it at $15 each and the winner gets a bigger gift certificate.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The free agent pool is going to be crap with all of these pretenders in the league this year. Welcome though .... just more to BEAT!

It look like I got the Pensacols Phatboys in Week 1. This should be easy. Same sorry ass coach/GM. :smh:

Alright Mr. Hunter! :mad: What r u going to do? GET DOWN OR GET LAID DOWN! It's your decison.:cool:

Originally posted by Miami Jag
Don't even think about me leaving me out of this thing. Check yo PM!

Ok, you're #13.......

We have 1 slot left available.......

Poor S4L.....

I hope you go into week 1 underestimating the Phatboys like you are right now. After the draft we will see if you are still so brash!!

damn, I was hoping for some serious competition the first week. But I only have jag 77's sorry team. :smh:

btw, rob
I see you get to feel the sting of the demdamnhornets in week 2. Nothing like an early season derailment. :retard:

When is the draft?

Originally posted by mighty hornet

When is the draft?

Patience.......I think we had last years draft too early and was sitting around fiddling fingers for weeks......The paid side will be where all the good action is......

It's over now

The Miami Flames are back and we will get our respect. I will be gunning for the following cats this Year:

That smart guy who is from Gary that went to A&M LOL!

MoCity

Robber

Papa Jag

and a few others that caused my downfall

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back