Fantasy Football

Now how many of you scrubs did the DAWG DAY BALLERS run through last season. LOL
I was in the top five of the standings all season until the last 3 weeks. Thanks to Aaron Brooks weak play at the end of the season :redhot: .
I'm down for a litte wager this season, to weed out some of those dead teams.

For the last time, I did not pay for no damn peak usage. I just used my computer at my school as soon as the kids left. It gave me 35 minutes to make my moves before the rest of you guys.

BTW, for those who were criticizing me earlier in this thread, like Horny and ShrugOff,

Horny proved my point and I didn't even ask him to:

1 Papa's Bad Boys
2 Baton Rouge River Prowlers

In Year One, the expansion Prowlers finished at .500 at 8-8.
In Year Two, we challenged a fellow Jag to the second-to-last week and pulled in with a 12-2 record.

Year Three ..... boys, it's your asses this year.

The Prowlers are ready, but in keeping with tradition, we will change our moniker again.

Horny, Suge, Ready ..... please! Each one of y'all took it to the ass when the Prowlers came to town last year!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GramFan,

I've been looking for a good local league for the last couple of years since one I'd been in for 4-5 years broke up.

Everyone else,

I hope none of you are college coaches....lol

Rick Neuheisel send help!!!!!

I can't believe y'all clowns actually talking like y'all gone do something. The Jactown Express is rolling right through you bums and sorry arse teams.

Stay off the tracks.

'Zilla

Originally posted by PNeck019
GramFan,
I've been looking for a good local league for the last couple of years since one I'd been in for 4-5 years broke up.

Well, youre welcomed to join if you'd like to. PM me and if i can find a copy of our rules/scoring system/etc. on disk I can e-mail them to you. We have been playing with 10 teams the last two years and even though it has worked out just fine, we would really like to have at least 12. At this point, I'm thinking we might lose one of regular participants due to his wife recently being diagnosed with cancer. So like I said, once you check out our information and find it interesting enough to wanna join, youre welcome to do so. Also, if any of the guys that participated in the league you were in years ago are interested in joining our league that would be cool too.

I think I'll be ready to win it all this year. I believe there's a FREE fantasy football league on cbssportsline.com still

I think I'll be ready to win it all this year. I believe there's a FREE fantasy football league on cbssportsline.com still

Originally posted by Sting

Not anymore. The free stuff is a thing of the past with cbs.sportsline.com. The minimum cost for having a team in their basic league is $39.95.

Yep, we may have to finally bite that bullet and pull some cash out of our pockets....

I've been looking at all kinds of sites and software....

Ok, I finished in the 10th spot. Well, that was pretty good for a new owner and coach. This year with a year's experience under my belt, you scrubs better watch out!

Originally posted by Fiyah
Yep, we may have to finally bite that bullet and pull some cash out of our pockets....

I've been looking at all kinds of sites and software....

Fiyah,

I am an avid FF participant. I think the cheapest site you will find is one hosted by antsports.com. Check it out. It has nice mock drafts you can participate in if you have the time and patience. Anyway the fee is $14.95 which is similar to CBS Sportsline. CBS sportline is truly the best in the market. There is also another one called Commisioner On Line by Sportsware.com. I used it about 8 years ago when on line services were not available. They were pretty good. The only thing is that they update only on Monday and Tuesdays but the cost per league is around 60 to 80 + dollars depending on when you sign up. They are online now however. If you want the link, let me know and I will find it.

KC PV Panther

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How can you fool talk about Fantasy Football without the VIPERS in the room. :smh:

Hit list 2003 season.......

Dawg Day Baller
Jacktown Express
Papa's Bad Boys
Baton Rouge River Powler
Texas Flames

the rest of you wasn't about siht!!!! :) Yea I said it! Yall anit siht!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jag77
Now how many of you scrubs did the DAWG DAY BALLERS run through last season. LOL
I was in the top five of the standings all season until the last 3 weeks. Thanks to Aaron Brooks weak play at the end of the season :redhot: .
I'm down for a litte wager this season, to weed out some of those dead teams.

:rolleyes:

will someone please give this boy a handkerchief to wipe his eyes? This siht is sicken!!!!!:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by sigma4life
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How can you fool talk about Fantasy Football without the VIPERS in the room. :smh:

Hit list 2003 season.......

Dawg Day Baller
Jacktown Express
Papa's Bad Boys
Baton Rouge River Powler
Texas Flames

the rest of you wasn't about siht!!!! :) Yea I said it! Yall anit siht!!!!!!!
You don't want me on your hit list, son. To get to me, you gotta come to the tracks. And you don't wanna be anywhere near the tracks when the Express rolls through.

I just wanna remind PAPAJAG, how lucky he was to win last year. I'm the only team owner that could lose both starting QB and RB to injury and still finish with the 2nd best record in the league. To lose Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner, and then have the Rams mess around with the backups, woulda done the rest of y'all in. But my skill kept me at the top. This year, the Express will pull into the station ON TOP!!!

Stay off the tracks!!! You have been warned.

Me and my homeboys have been using Yahoo Fantasy Sports for the past 3 years. They are free and the pay option gives you the ability to set up conferences, a trading block so you dont have to guess about who a team is willing to trade, etc...

Originally posted by Robber

I just wanna remind PAPAJAG, how lucky he was to win last year. I'm the only team owner that could lose both starting QB and RB to injury and still finish with the 2nd best record in the league. To lose Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner, and then have the Rams mess around with the backups, woulda done the rest of y'all in. But my skill kept me at the top. This year, the Express will pull into the station ON TOP!!!

Stay off the tracks!!! You have been warned.

:rolleyes:

jag77....
pass that box of handkerchief to this fool too. :bawling:

:mad: All I remember is Papajag is the champion last year. I don't care who came in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th place.:)D mighty ho-net)

Robber,

YOU did not finish second wodie. The boys that floored your ass finished second .... them dam Prowlers.

Sigma .... still tryin, huh? Pitiful!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Robber,

YOU did not finish second wodie. The boys that floored your ass finished second .... them dam Prowlers.

Sigma .... still tryin, huh? Pitiful!
Where did I say I "finished second"??? OR did I say I had the 2nd best record, which I did. Tied with you at 12-5. Care to dispute this truth???

And you got lucky. All y'all did.

KCPV Panther, you're right CBS Sportsline is the best in the business, but it's nowhere close to $14.95. They charged us $120 last year, and we have a league of 8 teams.

The system is great, though it's not on realtime, they give the updates a few minutes after your players, or defense score. We just renewed last week, with our first owners meeting on Saturday.

Gram Fan, your pot is chump change, the winner of our league wins $1000, a trophy, and a steak dinner at the ESPN Zone. The runner-up gets $500, with the 2 first round losers getting $50 gift certificates.

Our league is costly though, we have a $50 registration fee, $15 to pay sportsline, $40 dollars for the draft, and the loser of each game has to pay the league $10 per loss, and the team the owner of the team that beat you $10. Also, we pay $5 per transaction, whether it's by trade, or you dropping a players. There's also a $25 fine for missing owner's meetings, and you have to supply the food for the next meeting.

NICE

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Robber,

ummm Rawls,
You're an educator, so you know that plagiarism is a motha!!!!!
:mad::mad:

stop biting off the good name of dem damn hornets!!!!!

btw, sigma4life
I see I'm not on your hit list. I guess you learned from that 70 point arse whoopin I gave you!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

I was looking at the Yahoo Football Plus for $125 per league. Depending on the number of teams we get, we could split the cost. We had 12 teams last year so we could get at least 10, costing everyone no more than $12-15. Also was thinking to get at least $150 with the winner also getting a gift certificate for the remaing money and this one actually sends the winner a plaque.
It has a lot more stuff than what we had in the past and we could actually split up into 2 divisions and it has a playoff system to determine the winner.

Go here, Yahoo Fantasy Football Plus to read more.

Well the Pensacola Phatboys are ready, just tell me where to send my loot. I am down for whatever.....

I think if we pay for a league that is fine......

Back