Fantasy football - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean,

I got Tom Brady AND Rich Gannon. If you want Brady, I'm gonna have to get more than that, cause Brady has been a scoring machine this year.

I just looked at your roster again. You can throw in Marvin Jones for Brady
:D

We'll see....

Well...let me reexamine my squad (and that thing you call a team) and I'll get back to you....:cool:

Originally posted by Robber
Dayum all this wheeling and dealing. I just want Marshall Faulk to play

"L" in my situation. Corey Dillion need help!

Will someone please send a good QB to Cincinnati. :bawling: I dayum near lost that game. Luckly I was playing Mo.City :confused:

I wonder if sandbox has a new owner or something. This year its been terrible. Peak usage and real slow to update the site. They're still showing week 2 standings. It wasn't anything at all like this the last couple of years.

It's hard for me to get my timing down if sandbox keeps screwing up. That's why I'm 1-2 now.
:redhot: :redhot: :mad:

Sandbox is responsible!
:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by sigma4life

I dayum near lost that game. Luckly I was playing Mo.City :confused:

Mo. City has become the St. Louis Rams of the SWAC. You must be really happy with how that game went down last night. :( :redhot: :smh: :sick: :upset:

Say MH Womack! What is your ranking? I have just downed one Flame, now it's time for another.

LOL

You guys are bout to see a total domination here. Get ready for the fright of your lives. Jacktown Express and 79 Ocean got off easy cause I was riding that dead camel of a Curtis "Blown Up" Martin. BTW, how's he doing now for whoever picked him up? And Measley, how is he doing? I think I seen him back on the reserve list today!

LOL!!!

Beanie, c'mon man. Getting off easy? Man, I beat you like you say J-State dominated Southern this past weekend man. I didn't get off easy .... I drug your a$$ that Sunday!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

And Measley, how is he doing? I think I seen him back on the reserve list today! LOL!!!

...as far as Martin. U waive him to soon playa. That was :dizzy:. Measley, I just wanted him for last week against the Loins. I knew Green was comin' back this week. What **** everthing up!:mad: he wasn't the feature back. That move almost hurt me, but I still won. :)

Mo. City Eagles......
After looking at your box scores. The dayum Commish try to give u the game with all those 1 points for tackle. I believe u had 5. :eek2: schit!!!!

Jag77....
The trade we talk about is off. I don't want u know who. I want your TE, and u know who. :D ***(scret talk)***

This is yall last chance to get Gannon or Brady.
Yall got to be crazy to let a golden opportunity like that go down the drain.
I'm trying to help yall out and even this thing up cause I'm about to go on a long winning streak!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Beanie, c'mon man. Getting off easy? Man, I beat you like you say J-State dominated Southern this past weekend man. I didn't get off easy .... I drug your a$$ that Sunday!

Ocean 79, that is a good anaylsis. I will see you again in the playoffs. LOL.

Anyway, the ATL Black Bengals are on the Prowl now and whosoever is in the way will get mauled to death. Now that I have gotten rid of the dead weight, it is time to wreak havoc.

Originally posted by sigma4life

...as far as Martin. U waive him to soon playa. That was :dizzy:.

Believe me partna. He will hurt you more than help. When he do come around, you will be behind in points that it will make no difference.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Say MH Womack! What is your ranking? I have just downed one Flame, now it's time for another.

LOL!!!

Bean this is the funniest thing you said all week. The flame from Texas you put out was just a spark. The Flames from Miami are the real deal. I think you need to check my roster again.

Okay Larry G,

I'll give you Brady and Randy Moss for Corey Dillon.
Go ahead and make the trade
:rolleyes:

<font size=1>thinking to myself, Larry G. can't be that stupid</font>

Are youout of your dayum mind Womack! Kneegrow please!:lmao:

How about, Sammie Knight, Hakim, and Peppers? Horn and Urlacher are my leading scorers right now, and looking at the results of my team the last two weeks, that isn't saying much. Hell maybe I just need to stick with dilfer and see what he can do, and hope that Brad Johnson can't play for a couple of weeks.

MJ, you don't understand man. For the past two weeks I have gotten a total of 1 point from my QB. 1 point man! Anything is better than 1.

But this week I am playing the lowly Jacktown Express. Just what I needed to give my team a boost. An easy win!

Originally posted by Suge
But this week I am playing the lowly Jacktown Express. Just what I needed to give my team a boost. An easy win!
Markie,

You really about to be on here begging and pleading for some players after the Express slams into that ass with that funk. It's all good, tho. I'll take you out to eat afterwards.

You can have "All You Can Eat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back