Fantasy football - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Being bored as hell right now .....) Robber, you have four players playing tomorrow night and You are worried? Hell, one of them is Faulk! Don't play that poor mouth **** with me. To the minute, I have the score as being LRP 94, JE 56, but all of my guys have played today and some didn't do ISHT!

I'm with MH on this ..... once this peak usage **** is up, (yep, I'm saying it) Garcia is ON THE BLOCK! If interested, you're gonna have to put up at least a WR and RB. And depending on who you put up, it might be a two for three deal (Garcia & ? for WR, RB and RB or WR, WR, and RB). I'm open to suggestions right now!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Dam, Vick and Finnerman is killing me.....I'm down by 12 points and they still have another qtr to go......I hope Keyshawn can find th endzone tommorrow night.

Dan reeves need to pull Vick to save him for next week.:rolleyes:

Yup, I'm gon get rid of some of these scrubs on my team.

Everybody is on the trading block!!!!!

including Gannon (I think I may keep Brady as my starter. he put up 34 by himself)
Too bad my damn receivers are sooo sorry. I'm tired of problem child Randy Moss. Peter Warrick is good as gone. Santana Moss, so long!!!!

I'm entertaining ALL offers!!!!
I'm gonna revamp my whole team.

Only put up 67 points and lose to Nt's lowly team.

I'm glad I'm playing jag 77's sorry team next week. I can use an easy win right about now.

Looks like we have our first dead team of the season......

Logical 69's you're on the dead team clock......

Originally posted by Fiyah
Dam, Vick and Finnerman is killing me.....I'm down by 12 points and they still have another qtr to go......I hope Keyshawn can find th endzone tommorrow night.

Dan reeves need to pull Vick to save him for next week.:rolleyes:

Was somebody talking about Vick was going to disappoint me this season? Man! Im riding this horse till it falls dead.

:D

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Yup, I'm gon get rid of some of these scrubs on my team.

Everybody is on the trading block!!!!!

including Gannon (I think I may keep Brady as my starter. he put up 34 by himself)
Too bad my damn receivers are sooo sorry. I'm tired of problem child Randy Moss. Peter Warrick is good as gone. Santana Moss, so long!!!!

I'm entertaining ALL offers!!!!
I'm gonna revamp my whole team.

Only put up 67 points and lose to Nt's lowly team.

:look:
:)
;)
:lol:
:lmao:

Good game, Womack! :D

Just face it, guy.....YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!! :p

Good luck next week! :cool:

"I wish I didn't talk trash so muuuuuuuuuuuch....."

-PHARAOHS

LMAO @ Mighty Mouse
Why my team got to be sorry? lol
You crack me up bruh. You go ahead and revamp that scrub azz team of yours and come see me next Sunday.

You better ask somebody about them Dawg Day Ballers..... better yet go ask them Phat Boys. LMAO

Originally posted by jag77
.... better yet go ask them Phat Boys.
Man please don't tell me you bragging about beating that team. They are lower than low, sorrier than sorry!!!!!!!!!
Face it, you gon face a mad team of hornets. It won't be a pretty sight for you at all!!!!!!

Nt,
Shut up and be happy you faced my team when all of my good players had a bye week. :rolleyes:

I'm ready to wheel and deal now. I'm talking a blockbuster trade. I got 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league and I'm willing to part with one of them. What??????????

I got 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league and I'm willing to part with one of them. What??????????

Mh, nobody dont want your scrubs!!!! Scrubtitise may be infectious and I know I dont want any of my players to come down with it.

Nt,
Shut up and be happy you faced my team when all of my good players had a bye week. :rolleyes:

I'm ready to wheel and deal now. I'm talking a blockbuster trade. I got 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league and I'm willing to part with one of them. What??????????

:lmao:

So you're willing to give up Brady???? :xeye:

Who would you want for him?

Dayum I have only a 5 point lead going into tonight game. :smh:

Suge.....
Is Jake Plummer starting to look good to you. :lmao:

Suge or MH, what will you part with for Garcia and another player TBD? Looking for a WR and a RB or TE.

He's got to get better, but I'm tired of waiting while Collins has 300 yd games and Johnson is throwing TD's like beebe's!

I don't need a QB. Thats the least of my concerns. I got Brady and Gannon already. Those are two of the best. bar none!!!!!

I'm in the market for RB and WR!

But you gotta come correct to get one of my QBs.

Lets go Tampa Bay! Keep Jeff Wilkins off the field. :D

Tampa need to score. :(

Mighty Ho-net....
What happen? Did you said, " I had a good draft this year.":(

Originally posted by sigma4life
Mighty Ho-net....
What happen? Did you said, " I had a good draft this year."
:p

All you need to worry about is just how bad you will lose to me!!!!

I know some of you lame teams could use Rich Gannon. I'm gon take him off the table Wednesday.

I hate Peak Usage...I have been out of town since Friday...so I don't know what is going on with my team.

Umm I am willing to part w/ McCaffrey or Hakim, and any one of my DB's...........................for Garcia. What say you?

Anyone?

Suge, now, let's be serious man. You need a QB bad! You gonna send me McCaffery for Garcia (no, I didn't include your DB because I don't want any Db's. You can get one of those off the WW so why take from you.)

Dog, for Garcia, you're gonna have to come off Boston or Horn and possibly a lower level running back.

McCaffery? Man, you have got to be kidding!:lmao: :lmao:

MH, I didn't mean to push Garcia for you. However, if you think you might want him, I don't want a QB back. I'm happy with the two behind Garcia right now. Something else maybe?

Boston or Horn....umm well let me think about it......

My team got crushed this week! I swear everyone on the Ballers had career days! And for the 2nd week in a row, I didn't get ish from my QB. Hell Brooks and Troy Brown beat be by themselves!

I just can't get any points from the TE position, but even more importantly, from the QB position. My QB might as well have been having a by week!

But to borrow a phrase from Womack...

I ain't loosing No Mo!

Dayum all this wheeling and dealing. I just want Marshall Faulk to play.:bawling: :bawling:

Looks like you avoided my sweep of your teams this weekend. I think Faulk had another 15-20 points in him had he played. Oh, well. Congrats on the victory.

And dayum that Priest Holmes and Lamar Smith.:mad: :p

Nt,
I'll take Peerless Price and Tomlinson for Rich Gannon!

What?????? :xeye: :mad:

Womack, you must have a tumor in that big azz head of yours! :lol:

I thought Gannon was your boy!
He didn't do anything wrong...hell, he didn't even play this week! :D

You gotta come up with something better than that, Guy! :)

-STEEL CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back